part 3

It's a Saturday morning and its nice and sunny out. You decide to text sophie and see if she wants to go to the beach with you. She wanted to so you pack your stuff and she comes and picks you up in her jeep.
This is the bikini you decide to wear

sophie wears this one

You get to the beach and set up your beach towels

You get to the beach and set up your beach towels. While you are tanning Sophie fell asleep. You hear your name being called by a familiar voice, "DAISY! HEY, DAISY?!"
You Lay back on to your stomach And see chases long legs in his swim trunks, "nice day out isn't it?" "I guess so, why are you here?" "Saw your Insta story" ( you put a mirror pic on your story) "your bikini is really nice, it suits you" "thanks I guess" you sit up and cross your legs, chase sat down next to you and leaned in for a hug, you pull away as you where already angry with him. "Wtf chase? We've been over this. I told you I was angry you didn't tell me you had a girlfriend? What don't you understand about that?!" Chase sighs "I told you I broke with charli" you roll your eyes "that makes no different now does it?" There was a small gap of scilence until chase finally broke it "you have no idea how hot you look in that bikini right now daisy" "your gross chase" "yeah whatever" chase says getting up of the towel that's layed on the white sand. He throws a peice of folded paper at you and you pick it up as he walked away. It states "my house, tommorow night." You wake up Sophie right away.