part 5

Chase led you to the couch and he sat down, he cold you to come sit next to him so you did. He put his arm around you and said "you are so gorgeous oh my god" you blush, but don't say anything because remember, your "playing hard to get"
But he pulls you closer and gives you a kiss on the forehead, you try resist turning over and looking at his perfect face but you just couldn't stop yourself, then chase asks "Are you wearing makeup?" As you reply "yes. Does it look bad?" He giggles and says "no you look beautiful but you do know I don't mind if you don't wear makeup?" You squint your eyes "yeah but I thought it would be nice and to be honest, I've sweated most of it off" chase then says "there are avanis makeup wipes in the bathroom over there, you can take it off if you want too" you get off the couch and say "yeah actually, I will." You walk into the big bathroom and see a pack of makeup wipes on the counter so you use them to take off your makeup. Chase then walks into the bathroom and says "wanna go to my room?" You agree and you go upstairs. "Your wearing skinny jeans? Here, have some sweatpants" he throws some baggy sweats at you and when you where about to go into the bathroom to get changed, chase stops you and says "you don't have to go in there, I'll cover my eyes" you agree stubbornly and turn your back to him, and peel your skinny jeans off that were killing your organs they where so tight. When you turn around to check he's still not looking and you catch him with one of his eyes open and yell "chase! You said you wernt gonna look!!" He smirks "I didn't promise though did I? Your just so perfect" "ugh shut up chase" "I'm but lying" chase signals you to come in bed with him so you do, nothing happens but you cuddle all night. Every so often he would whisper in your ear "your so pretty" or "dude why you so beautiful" he gave you butterflies every time.
You accidentally fell asleep in chases arms and it was 8am when you woke up. You check your phone and realise that you had told your mom that you where gonna be back at 1am at the latest. You get out of bed, although you didn't want to. And ran downstairs, chase was questioning the whole time but you just said you had to get home. He then drove you home and you ran through the door. "Daisy! Where the hell have you been? Why haven't you been answering my calls? I was worried sick!!" "Mom can I explain this later? Chase is here"
"No! He can leave. I don't even know this boy and you have been round his house this whole time? Unexeptable young lady. That's a ban from your phone for a month and your grounded. Not get to your room." You give chase a hug and say goodbye then once he's gone you run upstairs and cry all day.