LIGHTS, CAMERA, MURDER.

SYNOPSIS

Showbiz is an overexerting job no matter who you may be— paparazzi, scandals and projects are sure to haunt you until you choose to retire. With the public eye and spotlight to follow you and report every single thing you do, from a mere flick of a finger to dating scandals, one would think it is the worst possible career to choose. Kim Seokjin thought otherwise. For even amid the numerous possible hints he may drop for every incriminating crime he does, no one will even think about suspecting the busiest, biggest Hallyu star; him.

However, he was brought to the edge of the cliff when he begins to notice a certain rising actress within the Hallyu wave— Park Sooyoung.

Secrets are unfolded, lies are exposed and fabrications will be brought to light. And maybe, just maybe, a little amorous involvement might blossom in between perils and adversaries.

.                 .                   .

WARNINGS & DISCLAIMER

Frequent mentions of crimes (murder, sexual abuse/assault, rape, embezzlement, snuff, scam, etc.), implied mental health problems, using of real-life professional brands and organizations, dark side of the showbiz industry, inter alia. Please LEAVE if uncomfortable with the said topics, the author will not be held accountable for the triggers, as a warning has been put prior to the start of the story. A warning will be put by the start of the chapter if ever one of the aforementioned topics are dealt with, and censoring of certain topics will be put, however, reader discretion is still highly advised.

This is a work of fiction. All names, people, places, organizations, events, projects, dead or alive, are all the product of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. No part or events that is happening/would happen in this book applies to the real world. Avoid throwing unnecessary and false hate on someone who has been viewed as an antagonist in the work.

.                 .                   .

CHARACTERS & THEMES

• KIM Seokjin
• PARK Sooyoung
• KIM Namjoon
• MIN Yoongi
• BAE Joohyun
• KIM Taehyung
• KANG Seulgi
• JUNG Hoseok
• SON Seungwan
• JEON Jungkook
• KIM Yerim

THEME: Danse Macabre
001. IF I KILLED SOMEONE FOR YOU
alec benjamin.
002. SMOKES AND MIRRORS
jayn.
003. SUPER PSYCHO LOVE
simon curtis.
004. LITTLE GAME
benny.
005. TAG, YOU'RE IT
melanie martinez.
006. NUMB
linkin park.
007. IF I HAD A HEART
fever ray.
008. YOU ARE MY SUNSHINE
charles mcdonald.
009. PSYCHO
red velvet.
010. CAROUSEL
melanie martinez.

.                 .                   .

Best read with BLACK mode and SERIF font. Happy reading!
- A.