-11- fine line

Put a price on emotion
I'm looking for something to buy
You've got my devotion
But man, I can hate you sometimes

I don't want to fight you
And I don't wanna sleep in the dirt
We'll get the drinks in
So I'll get to thinking of her

We'll be a fine line

Words cannot express how much I've been through. Everything was going fine until–
Get it together, Harry.
      – my heart was broken again.
My fiancé is never allowed to be with me anymore. There's never a full moment when he's around, but it gets to be too much.

We get caught constantly. It's mid 2019. 2020 is coming soon. And this year just hasn't been it. We've received news that ZIGI will be a public thing again.

Zayn and I have been sneaking around to be with eachother constantly. It's never for a long time, either. Either that or it's noticable. We drop plenty of hints to those who believe. But it's becoming too obvious.

We stay offline for long periods of time, especially when we are together, and there's no telling where we are. Then Zayn posts, and gives them all an idea. Then Gigi liked his post it his mum posts something related to Gigi or likes Zigi stuff and whatnot. If you ask me, if I were a fan I'd be one confused fuck. It's all unhealthy.
-----------------------------------------------------------
I know you were way too bright for me
I'm hopeless, broken
So you wait for me in the sky
Browns my skin just right

I pick up my phone, dialling the number of a person who was a friend, I loved her, I definitely loved her, just not in the way anyone thought. Not in a way I could say I loved her. What everyone needed to hear was that I was in love with her. But that's all for show. She's only a friend who helped me through a lot.

I just miss your accent and your friends
Did you know I still talk to them?

"Hello. Coucou! Yes, hi Camille. I wanted to ask something. Can I you send me that voicemail? Yes, you know the one. Perfect. Thank you." I smile and hang up.

I want your belly and that summer feelin'
I don't know if I could ever go without

I've been in a cluster of different moods lately. I hate to upset the fans, but they're used to it by now.

I never give them what they want anymore. They want Medicine? Too bad.
They want Anna? Too bad. They want my album now? Too bad. They want me with Louis? Definitely too bad. They want me with Zayn? Sorry, the Easter eggs are all you get. I want me with Zayn too. But do I get what I want? No.

You don't have to say you love me
You don't have to say nothing
You don't have to say you're mine

He never answers his phone calls very often anymore. At this point I'm so numb that I could hardly care anymore. I often hallucinate him while I'm on shrooms.

All the lights couldn't put out the dark
Runnin' through my heart
Lights up and they know who you are
Know who you are
Do you know who you are?
S

hine, step into the light
Shine, so bright sometimes
Shine, I'm not ever going back

You know what? This bastard better answer. I pick up my phone and dial the number I've been avoiding for some time.

Don't blame me for fallin'
I was just a little boy
Don't blame the drunk caller
Wasn't ready for it all
You can't blame me, darling
Not even a little bit
I was away
And I'm just an arrogant son of a bitch
Who can't admit when he's sorry