-2- He's the one

Breaking news!
Former One Direction band member Zayn Malik has called off his engagement with Little Mix's Perrie Edwards over text!

Harry couldn't believe his eyes. Zayn did this... For him? He risked getting in trouble... For him? Althought it probably won't last long... finally free.

Perrie, however was furious.
"Zayn, how dare you break up with me! We were just about to get married! You just tweeted about me! Zayn, I thought you started feeling something real for me!" She yelled.

"No, Pez. The heart wants what it wants. And you, are not what it wants. Im not getting into a marriage I won't be happy in. That's not what I want for my life." Zayn yelled back and scoffed.

"Ugh, whatever!" The two argued back and forth before Zayn grabbed his stuff and left.

He purchased a plane ticket and hopped on. He knew exactly where he was going. New York.
-
-
-
-
-
Harry was miserable so he went to the nearest bar. Well, he was quite happy about the zerrie breakup, but zayn hasn't texted him since. Harry ordered a shot.

"Make that two" a very familiar voice said from behind him. Harry was terrified to turn around. The person sat right next to Harry. He turned to see who it was and tears filled his eyes.

"Z-zayn? What are you-"

"Shh, baby, I'm right here." Zayn comforted the crying curly haired lad. Harry turned and cried into zayns shoulders. "Why didn't you text me?"

"I wanted you to be surprised when you saw me, love" zayn kissed Harry's forehead and took his shot.

"Well" harry took his shot. "I guess we should get outta here without anyone knowing."

"I got us a hotel room, babe" zayn smiled.

Since it was dark and late, the two were able to sneak out the back of the bar.

The two hardly made it to the hotel room before harry attacked zayn in a hug. "I missed you so much, why'd you have to do this, why us?"

"I know baby, I know, I'm sorry. Really need new management." zayn chuckled. He grabbed Harry's face and kissed him. Harry wrapped his arms around zayn and kissed back. It turned into a makeout session before the pair pulled away for breath, pressing their foreheads together.

"I won't ever run from you baby. No matter what happens, I love you" zayn whispered.

"I love you too. I'm forever only yours."

The pair cuddled until they fell asleep together.
-
-
-smut warning!!
-
The next day, Zayn was the first to wake. Surprisingly. He smiled, knowing that Harry was in his arms. He wanted to lay this way forever with Harry. His Harry.

Zayn kissed Harry's cheek and got up to get in the shower. Once he got in the started to sing a song he was writing.

"in the bed all day, bed all day bed all day,
Fucking in fighting on, its a paradise, and its a war zone."

"Wow, did you write that?" Harry stepped into the shower with Zayn.
"Y-yeah. For you." Zayn blushed.

Harry smiled and kissed zayn. Zayn pushed Harry against the shower wall. The kiss turned into a makeup session, and next thing you know, Zayns mouth was on Harry's dick.

He bobbed his head up and down.
"Zayn, please, I need you" harry moaned.

Zayn pulled away and inserted a few fingers to stretch Harry.
He slowly inserted his dick into Harry's bum. "I love you so much sweet baby. You ready?" he whispered into Harry's neck.

"Yes, I love you too zaddy. You can Move now" Harry prepared for the pain.

"Im seeing the pain seeing the pleasure, nobody but you, body but me, body but us, bodies together. I love to hold you close, tonight and always. I love to wake up next to you"
Zayn sang those lines as getting began to move. Harry moaned as Zayn moved faster.

The two were moaning messes.
"Zaddy, I'm close" harry moaned.

"Me too baby, ready?" harry nods and they reach their climax together.

"That was great. I missed you so much." Harry panted.

"I missed you too, my fiance" zayn kissed Harry's forehead.
-
-
-
-end of smut
-
Zayn and Harry cuddled and watched tv together all day.

The other boys came by because they let them know where they were.

They came one by one to be cautious.
"Oi oi!" Louis came in and sat on the bed.

"Hey lads!" Liam sat next to Louis.
"Hi boys!" Niall came in next.

Zayn was quiet for a moment.
"VAS HAPPENING?!?!" Zayn yelled.
They all broke out into laughter.

Niall smiled at zayn and harry together. I'm glad to see them so happy...

Niall wished he could be like that with Justin Bieber. He was Justin's biggest fan. Zayn was the first one he told about his massive crush on JB. He also knew that Niall dated Liam for a while during the band, but they decided to be friends, because Louis clearly liked Liam, and Niall was totally in love with Justin Bieber.

"Oh, um, I brought vanilla ice cream" Liam pulled out a thing of ice cream.
if you see what I'm referencing here: duvet days and vanilla ice cream, more than just one night together exclusively.

"Liam, how are you supposed to eat that if you're scared of spoons, may I ask?" Louis raised an eyebrow.

"No worries! I brought a fork!" Liam said, and they all broke out into laughter again.

"Lads, isn't the pool closed this time of day? Maybe they'll let us in and shut the blinds so we don't get spotted by fans?" Niall suggested.
-
-
-
-
They went down to the pool. Louis pushed Niall in first. Then Zayn pushed in Louis. Then Harry pushed in Liam. Harry got in and had Zayn on his back, since Zayn couldn't swim.
Harry helped Zayn swim.

"Niall! Lets race down the slides!" Liam challenged Niall and they ran to the slides.

"No running lads!" Louis shouted.
Harry, Zayn, and Louis chuckled.
Zayn leaned over and kissed Harry. Harry kissed back. Louis cleared his throat.

Harry and zayn looked at Louis.
"Cmon now, I don't want to third wheel" Louis chucked. Harry and Zayn attacked Louis by kissing his cheeks. "Stop stop stop!" Louis chucked.

"I WIN! HA! IN YOUR FACE NIALL!" Liam splashed into the water.
The boys turned to look at Liam, as Niall splashed into the water.

"Hey! No fair! I got a head start!" nail pouted.

"That's for stealing my spotlight and winning during Spin the Harry episode two!" Liam smirked.

Louis burst out laughing. "Sorry Liam, I couldn't just let you win like that!"
This was the best time they've all had together since zayn leaving the band
-
-
so I finally updated :) I like to update as fast as possible. Ohhh but next chapter.... Will management find out about zarry reuniting? hmm
Also
Ship ideas??