「11」

I want it so i stand on it

3rd person's POV

It was the next morning when Jiwon woke up. Tear stains were visible on her cheeks as a headache hit her brain.

She groaned as she held her head. A knock on her front door made her groan irritated she got out of her bed and walked up to the door.

She opened it and was greeted by worried faces.

Jaemin saw the tear stains on her cheeks and was quick enough to hug her.

"What happened gummy." He asked with a pout on his lips. "Nothing."

The cold tone off her voice made the boys slightly flinch. "Don't be so cold."

Jaemin said in a baby tone. The boys walked into the apartment as Jisung closed the door.

"What happened?" Renjun asked. "We got into another fight about my friends."

She mumbled. She got a message from her now cracked phone.

She grabbed the phone and opened the notification.

Jiji
Can we meet up?

You
Uh yeah ig?
Why?

Jiji
Got smt important to tell you

You
I'll be at yours in an hour

Jiji
K

She put her phone away and looked up at the six boys.

"Sorry guys but i'm meeting up with someone." Mark's head shot up curiously. "Oh we'll get going then."

Jiwon nodded as they walked out of her apartment again.

They were only there for maybe two and a half minutes.

The girl sighed as she ran a hand through her messy hair.

She went into her room and changed into some blue jeans and a white shirt.

She went into the bathroom and threw on the make up she never actually used.

After that she was out of the apartment and on her way to her friends house.

The fight between her and Jeno was roaming around her head as she felt the tears in her eyes again.

She blinked a few times as the tears disappeared again.

She stopped infront of the big white building infront of her.

She stepped forward and knocked on the door.

Waiting for a few seconds the door flew open.

Jiji grabbed her arm and pulled her inside. Jiwon fell onto the floor.

"Heard you're in a fight with Jeno." Jiji said looking at her nails.

"How do you know?" Jiwon furrowed her brows. "That's something i know and you need to find out."

Jiji said cocking up a brow. "I just want you to stay away from them."

Jiji said as the girl slowly stood up. "I promise you, you don't want a fight with me."

She glared at the girl. "Or what? Will you send your little friends at me and make them kidnap me or something."

Jiwon said. "I uhh...." Jiji said awkwardly. "That's what i thought."

And so Jiwon left the house again.

This fiction makes no damn sense but who cares?Not me

Not me