「16」

I make it clap like he got the right answer

Jeno's POV

"Morning." I mumbled as i rubbed the sleep out of my eyes.

I entered the kitchen and looked at Renjun who was smiling at his phone.

"Who are you talking to?" I asked him. "Nobody, just scrolling through instagram."

He said not looking up from his phone.

I squinted my eyes not believing him but shrugged it off.

I grabbed a bowl and poured in some milk.

"Omg! No you always do the cereal first!"

3rd person's POV

Jaemin shouted and rushed over to Jeno.

He took the carton of milk from Jeno's hands and placed it on the counter.

"Her leaving got your mind fucked." He muttered.

Jeno sighed and looked down at the counter.

"It has been two weeks without her who am i going to play games with now!" Donghyuck whined.

If Jeno would be honest he regretted fighting her about something stupid.

He just wanted her to have the friends that really cared about her and not fake ones.

Ofcourse she knew lots off people but most of them weren't even her friends.

She never had somebody in school.

All the girls from her dance group went to other schools.

And Jeno just wanted her to be aware of the fakeness some held.

"Jeno, are you joining us?" Jisung asked the older boy.

Jeno looked up and shook his head.

He grabbed his bowl and made his way back to his room.

He sat down at his desk and stirred the cereal while looking at a picture of him and Jiwon.

The tears rolled down his cheeks as all the moments they had together flowed in his head.

He placed his head in his hands and cried. "I miss you." He sobbed out.

He felt like taking a flight to China and just hug her, but he knew he couldn't.

She would never accept him back into her life, or that was what he had in his mind.

He felt empty inside.

He regretted getting mad at her for no reason.

He knew he liked her, he wanted to be the one to hug her when she was crying,

but he threw it all away.

He layed down onto the ground and layed his head on his arms.

The door to his room opened and Mark stood there. "Are you okay?"

He asked the sobbing boy. Jeno sat up and looked at Mark with teary eyes.

"I miss her." He whispered before breaking down again.

Mark hugged him feeling the tears welcome themselves in his eyes.

"I miss her too, she'll come back i promise." Mark said stroking Jeno's back.

Damn this shit sadAnywho with who should she end up?

Damn this shit sad
Anywho with who should she end up?