rules, form, and my oc

Don't go crazy
I don't do smut or lemons those are ew
2-3 OCs maximum
Don't yell at me if I don't respond in 2 seconds.
I do mainly literate roleplay. 3-4 lines is the minimum here.
You play my OC's crush and I'll gladly play yours.

Form:

Name:

Age:

Gender:

Height:

Weight:

Appearance:

Sexuality:

Personality:

Backstory:

Likes:

Dislikes:

Fears:

Talent:

Crush:

--

My oc

Name: Sunako Yakizu

Age: 16

Gender: Female

Height: 5"0

Weight: 103 pounds

Appearance: Sunako has lightly tanned skin, with freckles all over her face. Her eyes are a clear, pale blue and her hair is hot pink, always up in spacebuns. Sunako wears a white button up shirt with 3/4 length sleeves, a pale blue skirt that reaches right above her knees, knee-high frilly socks and black flats. With this, she also wears a pale pink apron.

Sexuality: Pan

Personality: At first Sunako often comes off as rather shy and insecure about her own talent, however with time will warm up to people. She can have a bit of a short temper at times. She also will actively avoid being alone.

Backstory: Sunako was raised in what was generally a supportive environment. Her parents encouraged her talents and always wanted the best for her, but her sister was jealous of the fact that Sunako was recognized for her talent. One afternoon, when Sunako was 13 and her sister was 14, her sister tried to stab her while Sunako was working on making sugar-bowls. At the time however, she was heating up the sugar and was about to turn down the heat, so the sister wound up burning herself by tripping and her hand entering the pot while Sunako moved out of the way. Her sister never forgave her for that moment, even though Sunako didn't report the murder attempt. She would constantly yell at her, telling Sunako her talent was useless and could only serve to satisfy a little kid for a few seconds. Sunako, after mastering over 125 different confections and creating 15 new ones, was accepted into Hope's Peak Academy.

Likes: Blankets, Cats, Fluff, Honey, Sweets, and Fire.

Dislikes: Cold, Bugs, Violence, Spicy Food, and Betrayal.

Fears: Blood, Small Spaces, Abandonment.

Talent: Ultimate Confectioner

Crush:

THH: Makoto Naegi or Aoi Asahina

GD: Nagito Komaeda or Ibuki Mioda

DRV3: Kokichi Ouma or Kaede Akamatsu