chapter 1

Bakugous pov
Do we have to go to their house tonight? I asked my mother and she responded with "yes katsuki you know we go over every Monday, Wednesday and Friday" ugh fine is there a theme as to what we need to wear "nice casual" Fine.

No POV
Bakugo went and got changed into some black ripped skinny jeans and a plain white shirt. Then he went to help his mother put every in the car, they drove for about 20 minutes, as they do 3 a week.

Izukus POV
"Hey brat I hope your ready for tonight" Yes ma'am I'm ready I sighed.    Why do we have to do this I thought as I got ready. I wore blue ripped jeans with a nice black top. Well at least that's one less abuse through out the weeks "Izuku" My mother called I put on my fake smile and yelled COMING. Hi guys it's wonderful to see you again, I tried to sound excited.

Katsuki's pov
'Somethings off with the nerd' oi izuku you good? You seem off today "w-what no I'm fine" He started mumbling about how hates lying about them. I grabbed his arm and brought him to the Hall as he winced in pain, show me your arms I demanded "no kacchan there's no need" Show me your arm, I said a bit louder and he shook his head, I grabbed his arm and there were cuts up and down new and old. I pulled him in and held him tightly he cried into my arms, what happened izuku? "Not a-aloud to s-say" I wiped his tears and brought him back to the table inko yelled "my baby what happened why are you crying?!" He looked at her "n-nothing m-mum" I stood up and yelled at inko 'WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO YOUR SOON? HE COMES TO SCHOOL WITH LONG CLOTHES, BRUISES AND EYES THAT ARE SO DEAD" "Katsuki calm down" Said mitsuki, they hurt him, he hurts himself, I'll admit i've hurt him in the past sure but not since elementary school. The stood shocked izuku started to cry.