ONE

(Date: May-25-2020~<>~ Thank you so much for the 3.4K reads. I neger thought it would get this many considering I joined not long ago. Again, thank you. This means a whole lot!!)
(Date: June-11-2020~<>~ BRUH!!! HOW DOES MY BOOK KEEP GETTING MORE READS!!! It's not even that good, but at least you're enjoying it. I am most likely going to have another book that it the same, but better written with more details, and better fight scenes, if there are any. I can't remember. Anywho!!! I'll stop rambling and get on with reading!!)

Something seemed off...
I wasn't sure if it was just my brain playing tricks on me or if I had never noticed...
But everything seemed bigger. My clothes, too.
Kacchan always called me small, I didn't think I was this small. I furrowed my eyebrows ad got off my bed. It seemed taller, too. I looked around confused. I needed to get my brain checked on. Aizawa said we had no school today because all the teaches had some meetings today. I reached for the doorknob and opened my door. I opened the door and walked into the hallway. Something was seriously off. I was shorter than I thought. I shook my head, rubbing my eyes, too.
I opened my eyes. I WAS STILL SHORT! I glared at the ground and looked around. No one was in the hallway. They must all be in the kitchen or the living room.
I entered the living room and everyone froze when they saw me. I felt my face heat up a little at the attention.
"Deku?" Uraraka called.
I blinked, "That's me."
My voice was higher too.
"Why are you so short?" Kacchan asked hotly.
"Was I always this short?" I asked him.
Momo stood up, walking over to me, "Midoriya...your a kid."
I blinked. "What?"
Momo picked me up. "You are a kid."
I felt my eyes tear up.
"Your crying." Kacchan pointed out.
I stuck my lower lip out. "Why would you say that? I am not crying!"
A tear slid down my face as my heart raced. What was going on?!?
Kirishima spoke up, "Since your younger...again, you don't handle things as well I suppose as your old self would."
"What makes you say that?" I scream.
He covered his mouth and choked out between snickers. "That."
I look at Momo and she gave me a sheepish smile.
"What do we do now?" she asked. I was put on the couch and Momo started making clothes that you fit me. She took my shirt off and I blushed. She put the shirt on and reached to take my boxers and pants off. I waved my hands around. "Could you all look away, please?" I asked, knowing the entire class was looking at me. Everyone did as Momo handed me a smaller pair of boxers and leggings...?
She offered another sheepish smile and I put them on, keeping an eye to make sure no one was looking.

I finished and sat down again, tugging on Momo's shirt. She turned around and picked me up again. What was with her and picking me up??? Once again, everyone looked at me and I felt myself stiffen in Momo's arms.
"Should we let Aizawa know about this?" Uraraka asked, standing up partly.
Momo nodded and headed out, still holding me. I looked back at Ururaka and gave her "What!" look. She covered her mouth as she laughed. I even heard her snort.
We—well Momo walked us to school and walked around till she reached the teacher's lounge. She set me down and knocked. Someone muttered a come in and I started to follow it she held me back with her foot.
"We have a...issue, " she said. Someone spoke up, "What happened?"
Momo laughed nervously, "Well...something happened and Midoriya is...well...he'll show you."
She put her foot back at her side and I walked in, looking for All Might. Everyone looked at me and I spotted All Might gasping along with the other teachers. Midnight stood up, making an "awe" face. I took a step back and spoke, "I need a nap."
I was given weird looks except for Aizawa. He grinned his weird grin at me from his yellow sleeping bag. Midnight sat back down and looked at Momo.
"For now, just take care of him. Make sure everyone takes a turn. Well find out what happened, " she said, looking at Momo
"Can I take a nap now?" I asked.
I wasn't sure where this was coming from but a nap sounded so good. Momo picked me up and I wrapped my arm around her neck, looking at the wall as I dozed off. We turned around and left the room, me seeing everyone's faces as we left. I fell asleep and dreamt of the festival.
I was fighting Todoroki again and yelling at him how it was his quirk. As we lunged at one another, concrete blocked my view of Todoroki and I hit the wall, waking up. As I looked around, something seemed off again. This wasn't any place I recognized. I looked around and saw Todoroki at his desk.
I was in his room. I yawned and looked at what I was sleeping on. It was a small bed for someone my size. I grumbled about being small as I waddled over to Todoroki, tugging on his pant leg. "Snack, " I said simply.
Is a four year old this demanding?
"I think so, " Todoroki said.
"Did I say that out loud?" I asked.
He nodded, picking me up to head to the kitchen. I got some more "awe" looks and Mina pinched my cheeks. Seriously? I'm still a 16-year-old in a four-year-old body! Isn't it a little weird that they treat me like I am a newborn baby even though I know them and I'm four/sixteen?
"Your mumbling again, " Todoroki pointed out as he set me in a high chair. (Thanks to Momo.) Momo came by a minute later and put fried rice in from of me.
A weird instinct room over and I flipped the bowl over laughing loudly. Momo gave me a weird look and I came back.
"That was not me. It was like I did it without knowing it. Like an instinct, " I said.
She nodded and handed me a metal spoon with a rubber covering. I ate the rice with my hands instead, missing my mouth.
"How did kids eat at this age?" I asked aloud as Kacchan came into the kitchen.
"Stupid Deku. Can't eat!" he snorted.
I glared at him. "You try eating with a four-year-old body you big buffoon, " I said, shoving another mouthful of rice into my mouth.
He glared at me but Momo stopped him.
"Stop, he is a child."
He rolled his eyes and made the "I'm watching you" gesture with his hand before grabbing a water bottle and leaving.
I finished the rice and Momo cleaned my face and hands. Todoroki picked me out of the high chair and he walked us to Mina's room.
I looked up at him with a pleading look.
"She wants to play with you, " he said in his monotone voice. I gripped his shirt.
"She's gonna want to do dress up or something. Take me to Iida or Denki, " I pleaded. He reached up to knock but stopped and sighed.
"Make sure Denki doesn't make you do anything stupid, " he said.
I sighed with relief as he headed to Denki's room. Also, his request might hard to achieve. I'm a four-year-old with a...friend who does dumb things for fun. Let's see how this turns out.