Approval

"Executive, to finish what you left..."

Dazai was back in his old attire wearing a bandage over one eye and dressed head to toe in black. He said that he would rather stay in what he wore, but Mori persisted. That putting aside he was appointed back to his old position; however this time he had Chuuya assisting him.
When walking into the head quarters Dazai spotted a certain ginger, but he noticed he wasn't alone. He was talking to a young boy with black hair and white tips on the end. He knew exactly who it was and decided to walk over.
"Chuuya~" Dazai spoke.
"What do you want now you waste of bandages." The ginger said.
"Well I wanted to say hi and tell you I'm executive now!" Dazai said.
Chuuya couldn't believe it. Dazai, this idiot the one who gets in trouble is back to being executive!? Chuuya almost fainted, but instead kept his composure.
"I also wanted to say hi to akutagawa." The brunette said while waving.
Akutagawa waved back quickly. He knew Dazai was back in the mafia and wanted his approval. After all those years of working with him and trying to get his approval he up and left, but he still tried to earn his approval. Now that he was back Akutagawa can show him want he is capable of.
During all his thoughts Dazai was observing him and how much he has grown. He knew akutagawa wanted his approval and he knew how to give it to him. However, planning how to give approval. The brunette was pulled down by the ginger.
"Oi, Dazai did you listen to anything I said right now?!" Chuuya snapped.
"Nope. Not one single word,Why? Is chibi mad that I'm not paying attention to him~" the brunette asked.
"N-no, you idiot." Murmured the flustered ginger.
Dazai couldn't help, but blush at the flustered chuuya. He didn't know why he was blushing and was confused on why his heart skipped a beat. It was confusing to him, but he put it aside.
Later on he asked chuuya to come watch Akutagawa in training. Chuuya didn't want to go yet when did he decide anything. In the end he was dragged by the brunette into the training room.
During the training Dazai observed the raven-haired boy. He looked at everything possible except for chuuya who was staring at him. Chuuya snapped out of his trance and blushed deeply.
"What the hell? Why am I blushing at that idiot. I mean he's tall and handsome and- wait what is this!? My hearts beating fast and I'm blushing like crazy! What is this idiot doing to me!?" Chuuya thought.
He didn't realize he was staring again when Dazai snapped his fingers.
"Chuuya~ are you ok?" Dazai asked.
"I-umm yeah I'm fine." Chuuya replies looking away.
"Well I was going to compliment Akutagawa on his fighting and wanted know If you wanted to come." The brunette said while scratching the back of his neck.
Chuuya nodded his head and both of them went out to find Akutagawa. When they reached him. They saw he was occupied with a certain were-tiger. Dazai didn't notice and was about to say something until chuuya pushed him into an empty room.
When they were in the room chuuya didn't noticed the position they were in, but Dazai did.
"U-umm chuuya could you."
The ginger looked down to see a blushing brunette. He didn't realize he pinned Dazai down until he spoke those words and with that chuuya was blushing like crazy, but he didn't get off of Dazai instead he leaned foreword. He knew he shouldn't do this, but his mind just kept going. Soon he was just an inch away from the brunette and with that he didn't even close the gap. Dazai did. He closed the gap and kissed the ginger, but pulled away.
"I missed you chuuya~" the brunette spoke.
The ginger teared up and laid his head in the crook of Dazai's neck. He didn't have anything to say back. His expressions were enough to Dazai. Soon afterwards the ginger fell asleep.
"My chibi, what am I to do with you. So cute~" Dazai spoke softly picking up the ginger.
Dazai carried chuuya to his room and laid him down in the bed. He couldn't help, but ruffle through the gingers hair. Then he heard a knock on the door. Dazai got up and opened the door.
"Akutagawa what a surprise!" Dazai said
"Dazai-san, did I do good today. Do I get your approval ?" Akutagawa asked with concern in his voice.
Dazai ruffles the raven-haired boy and pulled him into a hug.

"You've always had my approval..."

To be continued....

Here's chapter two. I hope you've enjoyed it and if you have yay. Can't wait to start writing the third chapter. Hugs💖

Bye~