Prologue.

There she was.

Her soft, tan skin sparkling under the moon, her hair cascading down her back as she anxiously waits for someone to arrive. I could see the lovely curvature of her nose and lips from where I hid behind a large SUV parked just a few feet away from her. The heat rose to my cheeks as I thought about the possibility of kissing her for the first time, a touch I've never felt. I peered past the tinted windows of the car, wanting to get a closer look.

I've spent too long obsessing over her. Too many hours in the night. I can't help but hate myself when I realize that every waking moment and seconds are about her. My body is itching for her. I'm ready for her to be my distraction.

She began to look around, taking in the mood of the night with her big brown eyes. I know those eyes better than I know my own. I smile as I think about the myriad amount of pictures of her eyes hanging up in my gallery back at the flat.

I take my camera out, collecting the protective cap that covers the lens. I wipe the smudge from my fingerprint off of the glass, before aiming my camera to the figure that stood a few feet before me. I examined her through the lens, her every detail being depicted and illustrated by the dim night lights. I zoomed in on the side profile of her face; this shot, is going to be a great addition to my collection.

*click*

My eyes wander over her face again, before looking down at the camera to see how the picture turned out. I couldn't believe the beautiful sight my camera captured. The moon bounced off of her elegant cheekbones that were graciously touched by her long eyelashes. Above her eyes laid her full eyebrows, that were naturally long, thick, and beautiful. Her hair touches down to the small part of her lower back, the camera unable to capture its full length. Her lips were full and pouted, resting above the small dimple in her chin.

The picture is incredible. But pictures are no longer capturing her full beauty, especially tonight. I look up from my camera, and my eyes wander her entire body, from the strands of hair on her head, all the way down to her exposed ankles. I felt my body tingle, hairs elevating and goosebumps rising as I thought about all the things I wanted to do to her.

I can't take this any more.

She's all that I can think about, and I want my dreams to become a reality. Tonight is the night I tell her I want her and that she's mine. I've spent too long watching, chasing, and lusting over her. I may not be good for her, but I can sure as hell pretend to be, and I'm not stopping until she's my mine.

————