Two.

EMORY

I opened my eyes as the sun peeled through the long white curtains beside my bed. I smiled as I felt the breeze coming in from the small crack of my window, gently caressing my swollen lips, plump and full from kissing just hours ago. I turned my entire body from the window, the breeze now lightly grazing over my upper back, the one area of my body not covered by my blankets. I looked up at Tyler, my thick eyelashes covering the majority of my eyes as I was still too tired to open them fully. He was still asleep, his snores audible but petite.

I sighed as I realized that I barely got any sleep last night. After having over three rounds of what Tyler calls 'forgiveness sex,' he quickly fell asleep and left me with the weight of my thoughts drowning in my mind.

I couldn't help but think about the man who approached me before Tyler showed up last night. His beautifully tanned skin, dark and eerie green eyes, cherry red lips, and furrowed eyebrows. The sound of his deep voice saying 'darling' ringed throughout my head, vibrating my core and sparking goosebumps through my entire body once more. I was terrified of the man, but yet, something about him seemed intriguing, almost inviting.

I couldn't tell Tyler about this boy that was haunting my reality, I was too anxious that somehow the boy would know that I told Tyler about everything. Besides, Tyler keeps things from me all the time, like how he likes to fuck a different girl every week. Girls that aren't me. 

"You awake?" Tyler glanced down at me, noticing that his question whisked me away from the looming thoughts filling my brain. I smiled up at him as his arms embraced me with a morning snuggle.

"Mhmm." I whispered softly, but clearly caught off guard. I tried to play it cool, not wanting him to think that I was doing what I do best, overthinking. "God I'm so tired. I love you but, sex three times? In only one hour? I can't cope." I laughed in pain as my muscles ached with each move, and Tyler began chuckling along with me.

Tyler pulled me in tighter, whispering into the messy webs of hair on top of my head. "Okay, but forgiveness sex is the best sex!"

I let out a small giggle, realizing that it was incredibly forced, and I'm sure that he noticed. We didn't exactly forgive each other for anything. Tyler knew that he was in the wrong about the entire situation, or I guess I should say several situations.

"Well anyways..." Tyler trailed off, proving me right as he reacted awkwardly to my forced laugh. He crawled out of bed and quickly swept up his jeans he was wearing the night before from the floor. "I'm gonna go pick up some breakfast for us. Is the bakery we go to all the time okay with you?"

I grinned at him widely, pushing the negative thoughts about our relationship to the back of my mind. "Holy crap, yes please! Can you get me a chocolate croissant lightly toasted with-

"Pure Irish butter? Of course my love." He grabbed the back of my neck, pulling me in for yet another kiss. He lightly bit my bottom lip, before pulling away, beaming down at me. "I'll be back soon, okay?"

"Aren't you going to put a shirt on?" I giggled, still in a trance after he sweetly remembered my order that I get from the bakery. It's times like these when I wonder how I could ever stay mad at him. I threw him his torn up Eagles shirt that was laying on the floor beside my head after being thrown due to our actions from the night before.

"Thank you, baby." Tyler turned around, reaching for the door before placing the shirt over his head. I admired his body, completely in awe of this man. His back was chiseled in just the right places. I continued to look down his back, trying to race his shirt before it reached his waist.