The Front Door

"This house looks like a fucking rubbish tip mom!" I complained with a groan. "Jordana! No Swearing!" Mom exclaimed with a gasp. As I walked up to the front door, the wooden boards creaked beneath my feet. "Get away from that door Jordana, your going to get yourself hurt!" "Oh mom calm down im more responsible than you think you know?" "Uh huh." "Johnny, Clare! You brats where are you?" I yelled out to my brother, then I saw a falsh of bright green and purple fly by as I turned my head and saw Johnny running around the side of the house with Clare. "Oh my god you two get back here now!!" I yelled as Iran after the pair of them. I caught up just as they reached the backdoor of the house/ mansion and grabbed the collars on their shirts. "What the hell do you think you two were doing!"

'We were just having fun' they said, they were going exploring my ass! This house looked like crap there was no way I was gonna spend the rest of my high school life here! There wasn't even a pool, river, creek or even a petty little waterslide. Nothing.

jadey411 this book is for you, my lovely...

I know this isn't much but I have run down on inspo I'll post at some point this week when babysitting! ❤️ @mirandajane watts