Chapter 14

Emir's POV: -

It’s been an hour or two that  I'm trying to concentrate on my work but every time I close my eyes her painful and crying face came in view.

I had came in office without meeting anyone at home or even having breakfast. I just want to forget or make myself bieleve that she is lying but I can't as I know she is telling the truth a bitter truth.

Suddenly some one barged in my office without even knocking and I know who is it as he is the only person who dare to do this.

“What’s up brother? How is marriage life going?” Ahmet said with a smirk but I didn't  gave any expression and saw the fall of his smirk but it was short lived as it came back this time more bigger

“What happen did your sweet wife fail to warm your bad?" My jaw clinched and my hands turn in to fists . Seeing my anger he shut his mouth as he knows the consequences of my anger self.

“Okay fine I'm sorry. Know can you tell what caught in your pant that turned you in this angry beast”. Still I didn’t said anything .
“Emir I'm talking to you......

“I raped her last night" I cut him off and saw shocked expression come on his face .

"How I mean she is your wife you have all right on her than".

“Yes I have all right on her but not to force my self on her and also to slap her".

“Emir your kidding right the Emir who don't lay a hand on woman slap his own wife that too on his first wedding night. Tell me from the start every f**king detail"

and I tell him every detail which I remember . I also tell him that I don't remember doing it but the marks on her as well as my body , yes I have some scratched marks on my arms and neck , and her face were enough to prove my cruelty.

I stop talking and saw a serious face of Yagiz
"Ahmet  how did you get the information about Lale. I mean her being spy or working for his uncle and all"

“My PA got these as he said he has connections, why anything wrong”.

“Yeah something is definitely wrong I mean all the information you gave are not correct I mean it says she slept with most of rich businessman but last night” I stop as I don't want to tell him about her innocence

“You mean she was a virgin?”

“Hmm-mm" before he could say anything Mehmet came and told me about the meeting.

“I have to attend it it's a very important meeting”

“Emir When are you meeting Mr. Ilhan”

“Umm next week, why ?”

“Take Lale with you and also take her to there party, there will be all elite people, lets see how she behave their”

“Hmm-mm I will think about it. Thanks man" I patted his back and turn back to go to the conference room all the way thinking about Yagiz plane.

Lale's POV: -

I’m sitting here at this beautiful garden from last 1 hour . Nobody is at home and I don't care where they are .

Earlier when I was crying in the washroom aunt Maryam had comforted me and pull me in her motherly embraced and fortunately I had to tell her everything and let me tell you it help me a lot to clear my mind .

Now that I sit ideally, you see I donxt have to do any work like a maid here and also there is no one who is going to beat my mercilessly and I'm quit happy about it. 

Now I have all the time to dwell over my thoughts and here I,m thinking  over the past events, Emir don't remember any thing and he was drunk last night , it's so confusing that I want to bang my head to the wall.

“Here child have some tea it will help you refresh your mind”

“Thank you aunt Maryam. Aunt Maryam...

Honk...Honk..

Just as I was about to talk I saw Sila's car enter through the gates . She get out of the car with a guy supporting her body . She is clearly drunk. After my marriage I’m seeing her today . Aunt Maryam rush towards her side to help her but when her eyes fall on me she stop and laugh like a madman.

“Look Ali she is the Bitch I'm talking about , she is the one whom my dad give 50 % of his property and not his own daughter”. She walk towards me wobbles all the way .

I was about to catch her but she pushed me and said in her dranked voice

“Don’t touch me , stay away from me and my family and don't ever come near me or else I am going to kill you with my own hands”

“Come my child lets go to your room"

I’m shocked but I didn't fail to notice the look Ali gave me , he was biting his lips and winked at me and when he held Sila by her waist his hand was touching her inappropriately and because of her drunk self she didn't notice it but I know he is a bad news and I have to save her.

Aslamoaliakum and Hi

Hope you all are fine and healthy

Please stay save , wash your hands . May Allah protect everyone from this . Ameen

Anyway I know this chapter is short . There is some connection problem due to which I was unable to update but know I'll try to update more frequently.  I can't promise but I'll try.

Thankyou 💕
ALLAH Hafiz😊