Chapter 17

Emir's POV: -

As soon as we reach in to the room I immediately throw Lale on the bad. I was so much frustrated these days and know her act makes me more pissed.

"Why did you do this. Can't you keep your filthy acts to yourself for a day. What will they be thinking that my wife is Whoring around there employees . Shame on"

"But... "
I pull her from her hair and directly looked in her eyes.

"Oh Shut up . I know what are your intentions but listen to me loud and clear you are not at you bastard of Uncles instead you're my wife know . If you don't want me to make you lovely uncle's family homeless than stop whoring around you Gold digger"

I don't know what gotten in to me but I just Slapped her shocking myself as well as her.

"Emirrrrr... stop it please I didn't do any...thing ..wr...ong ple..ase fo..rgave me." She said crying really hard and I'm just looking at my hand regretting my act.

Loud shrill of my mobile brought me out of my thoughts. I pick it up and walk towards the balconay

"Hello"

"Sir the boat is ready"

"We are coming"  without waiting for his reply I cut the call.

I know you all  are confused that why I'm behaving like a bipolar. Well It was all Ahmet's plane that I'll behave all sweet and caring towards her and try to get as much information about her work as possible but I'm so much confused and want to rip my hair, either she is pretending to be innocent or she is really unaware of these things.

She is still crying on the bad , in other situation I would have found it cute bug know I'm really pissed off . Ignoring her pain filled cries I grab her from her elbow and said

"Get up and stop this nonsense.  Get yourself presentable we have to attend the party and one more thing don't you dare to do any stupid thing there or I swear I'll not sphere you this time." Her eyes held pain and inoccence that for a minute I thought to pull her in my arms and comfort.  Stop it Emir it's all her act to get you.

She jerked her arm from my grip. Totally unaware of this I become shock. She come near me until her eyes matched mine .

"I .HATE. YOU. MR. EMIR .ÇAĞLAR "  she said emphasising on every word and I feel ping in my heart. Why do I feel bad about it ? Why it make me upset?

She trun around and walk towards the washroom.

I shake my head and massaged my tample.  An idea came to my mind and I immediatly call my Pa.

"Hello Mehmat listen to me very carefully . I want every f**king detail about Lale . Do what ever you want but I want to know every thing about her and yeah this will be remain between us and when you find fly here and give me the details personally . Am I clear"

"Clear Sir . I'm on it" . After cutting the call I trun around only to be stunned by the bueaty standing infront of me . Elegantly dressed she is looking nothing more than a Hot bombshell.

 Elegantly dressed she is looking nothing more than a Hot bombshell