•Me•

"Are you sure about this,Minji?" My mother asked me. "Yes mom. And plus I will be living with grandma and grandpa there." Telling her. I am gonna leave korea tomorrow. I just don't feel living here for now. I don't know when I am going back but I do have plans. Currently, I am packing the last things I will need since I already book my ticket for tomorrow and I am leaving exactly 12 on the afternoon so I am going to airport around 9.

After packing for like 30 minutes since I pack my things already yesterday. I lay down on my bed. I decided to open my Twitter when I see the picture me and Seungcheol. Tears forming and ready to fall. I remember his words. His words that turned into a lie. I went to my study table and grab a paper and pen. I wrote a letter for seungcheol before leaving since he might visit me. But probably not. While writing the letter, tears falling down my face while remembering the times me and seungcheol had. I finished the letter and put it into a envelope. I went back to my bed and cried there. I cried my until I fall asleep.

-Morning-

Today is the day I will be leaving to Japan. I bid my parents goodbye and hug them. I went out of the house and I remember the letter so I put in the mail box. Letting letter wait for mail man to deliver it to seungcheol. I rode a cab going to the airport. Tears falling down my face, heart hurting to leave my family.

After riding the cab, I paid the driver and went inside the airport.
I check in my things and wait for the announcement for my flight.
After a few minutes my flight is being called. Walking towards the gate, tears again began to fall. I look back waiting for someone to call me but I remember that no one will do that so I just decided to just go. I went inside the plane. The announcer, announce that the plain will take off. I turned off my phone, looking outside the window. Looking to the airport of korea for last time or not.

Goodbye Korea.

See you again.

-Minji