Random shit

(Still do collab with Star-Chan5 cuz...why not :V hope you enjoy!)

One day on a karaoke room...

Me: Ready Star?

Star: Ready!

Song started to playing...

Star: *singing this👇🏻*

Me:*Song end* *hand Microphone to Star* ur turn!

Star: thx! *Take microphone* *singing this shit👇🏻*

Meanwhile outside the room...

Valt: *walking around Star mansion to kill time* *suddenly hears someone singing* huh *sees room that the door a little open and see light* what is that?

Valt go in front of the room peeking a little the see the duo Authors singing...

Inside

Me: So heart don't let me trust this butterfly~ a-a-ai~ dont trust this butterfly~ a-a-ai~ cause they fool me every time~ *song end* wow that was refreshing!

Star: yea!

Valt:*peeking through the door then a spider come down and fall of his nose* AHHHHHH SPIDER!!!! *Fall inside the room*

Duo Authors: *shock* Valt?!?!?!
*Le gasp*

Valt: *get up*uh hello💦

Shu: *come to the room* Valt I heard you- *suddenly a song played*

Star: *forgot to cancel her song* oops! (Star song👇🏻)

Shu: wth why there song playing here?

Me: uhhhhh💦

Then the others come

Honco: dude are you alri- wow what is this place *hear girl song and Ai holding microphone* wha-

Me: *throw the microphone at the door* say one word you ded💢

Star: *take another microphone* now imma sing my song you guys shut up! *Singing that bang bang song👇🏻*

Star: *song finish* yeah thats was so refreshing! Your turn Ai!

Me: *take the microphone* Thx sis- Star!

Daigo: um we're still here💢

Me: then come here or get out your choice *song started playing* now shut up I wanna sing *sing👇🏻*

Me: *song ends* fuh now whose turn?

Valt: oh²! Me!

Me: *pass microphone* here.

Valt: thx *take the microphone* *put his song then the song start playing* *sing this👇🏻*

Valt: *song end* how is it?

Me/Star: *Sob* *sob*such a beautiful voice *sob* *sob*

Others: Your voice so good!

Shu/Aiger/Free/Lui: Cuz he my babycake/honey bear/Valty/Blueneet. *Look at each other with he's mine bitch💢 look*

Valt: ahahahah whose turn now?

Cuza/Wakiya: Me!

They all singing peacefully but Star and Ai feel annoyed cuz they just want to sing in peace then leave them without they realize.

The end

Wtf? What kind of trash that I created this time?! Ugh well can't blame me I'm boring as heck.

I'm so boring Star if you reading this tell me do you have Instagram? I'm boring af and want to talk ;-;

That's all hope you enjoy!