stress

Me: *open phone and see I have 2 request at my Oneshot book, have to upload a part at rmaol, and have to finish the chapter of new book that I haven't uploaded yet*

Me:...

Me: *Go to balcony*

Me: * long inhale*

(Y'all know what's gonna happen right?)

Me: FUCK THIS STRESS! I WANT TO DIE IN HELL!!!!!!!

Ahnaf: *from his room balcony* OI SHUT UP IT'S ALMOST 2AM GO TO SLEEP!!!!!

Me: FUCK YOU! I WANNA DIE! *Try to Jump*

Ahnaf: *use teleport power and tp me to his room.*

Me:WTF HOW U EVEN DOING HERE?! AREN'T YOU SUPPOSED TO BE AT MAK LONG HOUSE?!

Ahnaf: IF I WASN'T HERE YOU WOULD KILL URSELF ALREADY!

Me: THERE NO POINT ON LIVING WITH STRESS! JUST LET ME DIE ALREADY!

Ahnaf: IF I LET YOU DIE WHO'S GOING TO PLAY PUBG,HAVE A SLEEP OVER, AND PLAY GAMES WITH ME?!

Me: WELL THERES ABID AND HE'S MORE CLOSE TO YOU!

Ahnaf: YESS BUT HE'S SO LIKELY WANT TO BE THE BOSS AND IT'S NOT FUN PLAYING WITHOUT YOU!

Me:*touched* you mean that?

Ahnaf: hell yeah I mean that ur my cousin!

Me: ........

Ahnaf:.......

Me: aight imma head back to my room. Night.

Ahnaf: Night....

Me: *close the room door* he care for me *tears fall* *go back to her room*

If you guys see this you guys think this happened right? Well this is never gonna happen it's only a shitpost and a trashy shit. Sorry if it's boring but next up Rankiya interview! As usual me and Star are being the host!