Sunrise at the Kagaro Beach

The sun began to slowly rise at relatively popular beach. Many people visit this beach mostly for vacations to get away from stress and such. This beach is called Kagaro.

   Different shades of blue crash against the sand that is filled all kinds of materials. Wind blew by, sending a cool breeze with it. Though some of the gust got cut off by the two story house that was actually built by the seashore. It's far enough to were you can't see it from the town, but close enough to we're you only have to take a few minutes to get there.

   What was in the house was many hung portraits. A chandelier hanging in the living room, a pretty big kitchen, small garage, and about seven rooms if you include the bathrooms. Chairs that have recliners and a simple couch with some pillows (duh).

    Our heroine in this story was peacefully sleeping on that couch.

   The girl was neatly sleeping the cushions in a form of a ball. Her forearm supporting her head while the other on her stomach. A snowflake blanket covering most of her body, besides her feet hanging off the couch, considering the unusual growth spurt she had a few years ago. Hair dangled together to create a fairly large bedhead. It was weird but fairly normal and quiet.

   Till the scampering of different types of paws scrape against the wood flooring.

   The sounds barely startled the teen. In fact, it's the first thing she hears to get to her regular morning routine. [E/c] eyes flutter open, to only shut once again to adjust to the light floating through the curtains.

   Soon after she squint them when she felt multiple tongues licking her face. The slobber getting all over her mouth.

   "Come on you three," [F.Name] Koyld, the name of our main character sighs.

   The girl quickly wipes away all the saliva with a nearby tissue she grabbed. Then opens one eye to see three dogs sitting on the rug that was on the ground in a circle, wagging their tails.

   Yep, this is the routine she was used to.

   The dog on her left was the family's Teacup Pomeranian, Dai. The name means great, large. Fairly ironic right? It's was 7 months old. Given by their aunt, saying that she couldn't take care of him anymore. To be honest it was probably one of the most behaved ones. A male.

   One on the right was a Husky, a Alaskan Malamute to be exact. It the type of Husky that's Alaska's official mascot. The name of this dog means winter. Very fitting for Fuyu isn't it? The pup is 5 years old. One of her family members actually found this little guy in an abounded near a gas station and brought it home. Very excited pup, but doesn't act on anything unless the larger dog acts first. Also a male.

   Speaking of the larger dog, the one sitting in the middle was a Golden Retriever that was 8 years old. It has the most normal background cause the teens family actually adopted him at a pet store. When they got him, he had the name Yoko, so they ultimately decided to keep the name since they absolutely suck at naming things. It was the most reckless one, knocking over stuff he shouldn't and not doing what he's supposed to do. A male too.

   They still continued to wag their tails, eagerness in their eyes. The girl stares at them before letting out a breath, a smile adorning her face as she pet all three of them.

   "Alright, give me 15 minutes tops."

   A small meow was heard.

   "Ah." She turns to the noise to see their Bombay Cat Mai, making their way over to her. The one with the messing bedhead sat up, her smilie never once leaving her face, and pet the cat too. It purred delightfully in response.