chapter 2

Y/N POV :

When I got up we were about to land in korea and I was so excited that I m going to attend MY FIRST BTS CONCERT💜 yessss!
Finally I am going to see all the BTS member together as their army cause after that even though I m working with them I have to behave like a professional I can't show them what kind of big fan I am .
As I landed in korea I called HR  of the BIG HIT ENTERTAINMENT COMPANY  he told me 
"welcome to korea! " and for now we had send a driver who is waiting outside he will take you to your dorm where you will be sharing you dorm with another intern and you will be joining company after a week.
So just get settle down yourself and enjoy your stay on Seoul cause once you join the company you will be working really hard .
and then we both started to laugh .
Then I told him,
"thank you ! For you motivating words and for the car too. 

He told me "As you are  new in Korea so that will be helpful for you"
then I said ,
"I'll be looking forward to work with you"and then I  ended the call.
Went outside I saw a man standing with  board which has my name on it, in his hand . I went to him and I told him we can leave and I sit In the car as I was exhausted with the trip I fall asleep in the car . When I woke up my car was standing in front of a big building  driver  help me to take out all my stuff and  gives me the keys for the apartment and I went inside of the apartment it was nice big enough for two girls to stay I was waiting for the another intern and bell rang I ran towards the door I saw a girl with big smiling face .
I said "Hi, I m Y/N  "
and she said ,
"Hi I am Celina but you can call me sushi all my friends  call me sushi."
She seems to be very fun loving and cute girl and her facial structure was a little korean so I asked her 'are you Korean?' she said,
" kind of... so my Mom is korean and my dad is from US so I kinda know about korean culture ."
and then I asked her about something I was really curious about
"you like BTS ?"and she started jumping while saying yes and she asked me
"you too?" I  said "yes of course "we both hugged each other and started laughing like madly😍😍 .
We both are going for the concert so we decided to go together as of we don't have any on else . So we decided to hang out together as we have to stay together for one year and as the days pass we got to know each other well we have so much similar in between us . We went to famous places in Seoul together we enjoyed so much . And now the day arrived of concert we went there I enjoyed a lot with her it was beyond my imagination . BTS were in front of on the stage I cried while thinking that I am going to work with them. After that I enjoyed like hell we took so many pictures together so when the concert got over we were on our way to home.
While my way back home I was in my thoughts ,
Suddenly sushi asked me what happened I told her about the man I met at the airport and everything how got so comfortable around a stranger cause usually I don't and  its almost a week still I can't get him out of my head . Suddenly we both received a message from HR that tomorrow we have to report at 9:00 o'clock sharp at office. 'Ohhh ! Yess' we both shouted together and thought now we are going to work with BTS, yess!. So went to home and sleep as we have to get up early cause we both don't want yo get late for our first day.

Jungkook POV:
As I landed in korea there were media and army who is always there to welcome us, I wasn't feeling that better so I walked as fast as I can and went inside the car where other members were waiting for me . In the hole journey I was so quiet . So Tae huyng asked me that
"everything is okay right?" I told him, about the Y/N  that I meet her on my way back to korea and I told him how suddenly I feel so connected to her the way she laugh, the way she talk about small small things she love, I don't know why but I can't forget that.
Tae huyng told me ,
"it's okay maybe you guys might meet again as she is in Korea too."

That thought of him gave hope and we reached to the hotel which is very close to the venue where our concert were going to happen.
Everyone went to venue for rehearsal except for me, I went to hotel toget some rest and after sometime I am also going to join them . all the reversal were done and as  time passes so fast just one day to go for concert .

On the day of concert I looked little lost so Jimin huyng asked me,
"what happened jungkook you seem little lost ? Everything is fine or is that because of that girl ? "
I looked him with a shock
 "how do you know about her ? "
Jimin huyng told me  that
"Tae told me about her "
and started laughing while Yoongi huyng was just looking at us hopelessly .
I looked  Tae huyng with big eyes but he started laughing like Jimin huyng so I just sit on the chair and pretend not to talk to them so Tae and Jimin  huyng come near to me and said "sorry! "
and Tae huyng told me,
"why are you  so lost, you should focus on the concert as you told me that this is going to be her first concert so make it memorable for her."
I nodded in yes.
Now it was time to perform we went on stage we performed and it's always pleasure to perform for our Army. I love this feeling. 💜
After the concert I was still very quiet so now Namjoon huyng ask me what happened, 
"Are you missing her ?"
"What now who told you?"
and then aging I looked at Tae huyng he said
"I didn't tell anyone except for Jimin"
so I looked at Jimin hyung he said
"I didn't",  
Yoongi huyng told me that"I told him" and then I asked 
"now everyone knows about  that? "
and then everyone started laughing. I just sit quietly while looking out of the window .  I may get angry on them for teasing me continuously but the fact was I was missing her . It's been a week but still I can remember everything so clearly. Even I don't know why but somehow I feel connected to her I never felt that for anyone before in my life.  I wish she enjoyed the concert.

Y/N POV :
Its morning! ohh yaa!
I never been so happy for morning and( I am definitely not a morning person) but I guess something new is going to start in my life so I m very excited so I got up  went to Sushi's room she was still sleeping so I woke her up and she said
"I want to sleep more!"
I told her that
"today is our first day of work for BTS !"
and she suddenly open up her eyes and said,
" let's go ! " I started laughing
'are you mad?'
let just get freshen up and wear something proper then we can leave.
We both got ready to go for the work .
We were infront of the building of BIG HIT ENTERTAINMENT, we both looked at each other and said '
" we have to act professional even though we see BTS we will act normal " We will do our best,'Fighting'.
and we went inside .