Chapter 25

Jungkook POV:
Tae, Sushi and all the other members came to the hospital, I went to Yoongi huyng ,
Jungkook: Huyng did they catch him ?
Yoongi : Yes. They did but they will need statement from Y/N.
Jungkook: Okay.
I was just waiting for doctor. As soon as doctor come out I went to doctor ,
Jungkook: Is she is fine?
Doctor: She is fine but she must be in shock. Her injuries are not that several but it will take time to recover from such incident.You guys can go and meet her but only one or two person can go inside.
Jungkook: Thank you doctor. When can we take her home?
Doctor: You can take her home.  I just go and prepare discharge papers after that formality, you can take her home.
I really want to meet her, so me and Sushi went inside. She was lying on her bed while her eyes were close. She was sleeping , Sushi went out while crying ,
Sushi: I can't watch her like this. ( while sobbing)
I just went and sat besides her and took her hand in mine and I was just staring at her, she had a bandage on her head and hands had scratchs all I can think is how badly he must have treated her, She must be scared ! I can kill that man with my bare hands.
While after some time she woke up and she saw me.
Jungkook: You up?
Y/N : Yes....( in very low volume) Why are you crying?
Jungkook: No nothing. How are you feeling now?
Y/N : I am fine, it is just hurting me a little.
Jungkook: ( I know, it was hurting her so much but she was not showing me, She was talking to me while I was just looking down so she couldn't see my tears ... she suddenly grabbed my hand and made me sit besides her, I was still not looking at her )
Y/N : Jungkook.. Look at me...
See,  I am here in front of you, I am safe,  so stop crying...Please. ( I cupped his face with both my hand )
Jungkook: I was scared that I will loose you .... That I won't be able to hear my name again from you... ( And I hugged her tight like there is no tomorrow)
Y/N : ( while patting on his back ) You can't loose me, see I am in front of you.... I am with you...
By the way where is Sushi?
Jungkook : She was crying a lot . She is sitting out, should I call her?
Y/N : Yes, Please.
I went out to call Sushi and Sushi came inside.
Y/N POV :
As I woke up, I saw Jungkook was sitting next to me ... I really felt safe. He was crying for me . Honestly, I am scared but I don't wanna show him cause I know he will blame himself for what happened to me.
As he went out to call Sushi, Sushi and Tae both come inside...
Sushi: Y/Naahhh! I am sorry . If today I was with you, this wouldn't happened .
( while sobbing harder and hugging me )
Y/N : See Sushi, I am fine ... I am talking to you and that is not your mistake, stop saying sorry for anyone else' s mistake.
Sushi: Still I feel sorry and if I get one chance, I will kill that bastard..
Y/N : I know and now stop crying
Tae:  Hey ladies, I am also there and how are you Y/N ?
Y/N : I am fine...Tae💜. I am so tired, can we go home? I just want to go home.
Tae:   Jungkook is dealing with discharge procedure once it is done, we can leave.
After 10 minute Jungkook came to my room,
Jungkook : We can leave now. All the discharge procedure is done.
Y/N: Thank god! I am already sick with this room and hospital...
I started to stand up but it was difficult cause of my ankle  so Sushi helped me and Jungkook came running towards me and carried me in his hand and made me sit in wheelchair and took me till car,  made me sit in the car comfortably .
Me Sushi,Tae and Jungkook were in the same car... We reached at my place and Jungkook get out and opened door for me and again carried me in his hand and started walking, he was still looking so sad, So I asked him,
Y/N : Am I heavy, right? ( with a sad face)
Jungkook : Hmm.. What ?
Y/N :  I am heavy that's why you are sad because you have to pick me up.
Jungkook : Actually .... If I can tell you the truth you will be sad. So let it be.
Y/N : No, I want to know the truth  ...
Jungkook:  If you want so I will tell you..You are quite heavy.( and started laughing)
Y/N : I am heavy right ...then just put me down  (while pushing him)
Jungkook :Stop pushing me, I am never going to put you down, I will take you everywhere like this, Okay .( while grabbing me more tightly)
He took me to my room and placed me on the bed gently. Tae made coffee for four of us and ordered something for us. We all had coffee and ate something while we were talking but I can see Jungkook wass still very quite.
Tae:  Let's go Jungkook. It's really late.
Jungkook: Actually I want to stay here with Y/N . Who will take care of Y/N as I know Sushi is there but she is also not well so she should also take some rest.
Sushi: I am fine Jungkook and I will take care of Y/N .
Y/N : I agree with Jungkook, Sushi you must take some rest and Jungkook you should also go home and take rest.
Jungkook: I am staying Y/N. I can't go at my place cause I will be worried about you. I will sleep on this couch but please let me stay.
Y/N: Okay. You can stay.
Tae: Good then I'll be going. Take care Y/N .Bye bye Sushi, love you ( while hugging each other)
Y/N : Ohh, love birds ❤❤
Sushi: Yes we are💜..( We all were laughing🤣) by the way Y/N, your Dad is calling me, he wants to talk to you and wish you happy birthday.
Y/N : Did you tell him anything ?
Sushi: I can't. I don't have that much of courage.
Y/N : Thanks. My phone is still at office,Can you just give me your phone, I will talk to him now.
Sushi: Yes. Why are you even asking. Take it and talk to him, he must be tensed.
I took her phone and called my Dad.
Y/N : Hello! Dad.
Dad : Happy birthday, My baby. I was so scared you were not picking up your phone.
Y/N :I am sorry Dad, I was busy with work.I am sorry ( I really want to tell everthing to my dad and cry out loud but I can't just give him stress about me ) Thank you Dad. Where is my gift? And how is everyone?
Dad: You will receive it in some days and everyone is fine you just take care of yourself.
Y/N : Thank you Dad. I will call you later As I am getting sleepy.
As I kept phone aside I started crying..
Jungkook: What happened Y/N ? Everything is fine, right?
Y/N : Everything is fine is just I never hide anything from him but I can't tell him this, he will be panicked and tensed .
Jungkook: It's okay ! You did good whatever you did for him. Now stop crying otherwise, you will get more sick. Now take this medicine .
Y/N :  Okay. Kookie💜
Jungkook:Did You call me Kookie? 💜( he looked me with his cute bunny eyes🐰)
Y/N : Yes, Why you didn't like it ?
Jungkook :No. Just keep calling me kookie.Okay?
Y/N : Okay 💜Kookie.
Jungkook POV:
Tae and Sushi went out ... Y/N started yawning .
Jungkook: Y/N just go to sleep . I am here if you need anything I am here. ( I put blanket on her and she fell asleep)
I tried to sleep but it was very difficult for me, I couldn't fall asleep, I was just thinking about Y/N . What she has gone through today but she was still showing us that nothing happened to her , It was her birthday, it is all ruined by that one person . But I am not going to let this happen, I am gonna make him pay for his sins. He will regret this that why he did this to her.
I saw Y/N was crying when she was sleeping and blabbering something I went to her and try to woke her up, she got up she was really starleted , She hugged me tight ,
Jungkook : What happened Y/N ? Just calm down, I am here with you, It was just a nightmare.
Y/N : I was so scared that I won't be able to see you guys, I was so scared that something really bad will happen to me . He was touching me with his dirty hands ( and started crying )
Jungkook : See, I am here, You are here with me you are safe now. I won't let anything bad happen to you.  Just sleep now I am here only. ( while cupping her face with my both hands)
I got up and started going to sit on the couch and she grabbed my hand,
What happened Y/N ?  Do You need anything ?
Y/N : Will you sleep besides me ? Now I won't be able to sleep alone. Those all things are still going on my head.
Jungkook: Yes.
I slept besides her and took her into my embrace while she kept her head on my chest and after some time she fell asleep and while I was just admiring her, I fell asleep too.💜