[2] Chapter Twelve

Savannah's POV

Now that I had Lila on my side we just needed to go through with our plan.

"So do you understand what you need to do?", I ask her with all seriousness.

She does a little laugh. "I've been waiting to do this since I met the little brat."

I smile. "nous obtenons enfin ce que nous voulons "

"And isn't going to be lovely."

We both clink the glass we were given in the cafe as if we were sealing a deal.

I look out the window and see Marinette, Adrien and

Mom?

My anger began to infuriate me. All this time she was alive? My father was heartbroken, she'll never understand what me and Adrien went through. What father went through. She now needs to suffer the same way I suffered when she left me without a word. Without a goodbye.

"Savannah is everything okay?", Lila snaps me back into reality.

"I'm fine, but we need to get out of here. Marinette and Adrien are walking by the plaza and we need to go before they spot us.", Lila nods and we get into my car and drive off.

As we're in the car Lila speaks up.

"Okay, so I know we need to find you an energy 'holder's I guess, but where exactly are we going to find something like that?"

"Well, as you know there are miraculous used to fight for good against evil, but nothing is perfect. Somewhere here in Paris there's a miraculous that was named The Pendant of Misfortune. We are going to find that pendant and store the energy that I have into it. I'm sure it's more than likely to comply.", I say.

"What about the butterfly miraculous you have now?", she replies back.

"He's too weak and there's going to be a time and place for him later.", we both laugh.

"Oh, I have a few ideas."

No ones POV

"Adrien look! We found the flower shop.", Marinette says as she looks back at the other two.

"Okay let's go in and discuss with the owner about Heather.", Emilie suggest.

They all nod and walk inside. The room smelt like a mix of all types of gardening. The good smelling flowers and the not so good smelling flowers.

A man with grayish hair and a goatee was at the counter. He wore a sweater vest with a button up below and had glasses. He looked like he was supposed to be retired by now.

"Excuse me? Would you happen to be the owner of this shop?", Emilie asked the man.

"That would be me. Why do you ask?", he replied back with a soft smile on lips.

"My name is Emilie and this is my son Adrien and his wife Marinette. We had a few questions about one of your workers."

"Please ask away. Although I haven't had one since the defeat of Paris.", he chuckles lightly. "My name is Mr. Florez."

"Mr. Florez, I was wondering if you ever had this girl work in your shop?", Adrien questioned showing him a photo of her.

"Ah. Heather. She was the last person who worked for me. A long time at that.", he said back smiling.

"How long?", Emilie asked.

"Since she was a young girl. She was an only child and lived with her father. She loved to visit my shop and over time we became close."

Flashback

"Hello Mr.Florez", Heather said as she walked into the shop that mid afternoon.

"Heather! How are you darling?", he gave her a hug.

"I've had worse days. Are these the new Chrysanthemums?", she asked him.

"They are. You're free to take a few home with you."

"Thank you so much!", she took one and placed one in her hair. They had a sentimental touch to her heart.

"So I'm assuming you snuck out again?", he asked the girl.

"Duh. My father would never let me leave to go to a flower shop. He's so overprotective. I barely get out.", she sighs.

"Then why don't you tell him that?", he sits next to her.

"Because he doesn't care enough to listen. He's fragile and he's hurt ever since my mom passed, so of course it's understandable.", he nods.

"Well I must be going before he catches me! Same time tomorrow?", she asked the old man.

"As always. Can you do me a favor before you go home?", he asked her.

"Anything for you Mr.Florez."

"A block down there's a zen mediation massage therapy business down the street. The owner ordered some flowers. Could you deliver them to him for me?" She nodded and smiled.

"See you tomorrow!"

"Oui!"

Flashback over

"Ever since that day, she would come every day and find some sort of delivery for me because she enjoyed it. She was truly a sweet girl.", he went into one of his drawers and found a photo of the both of them together. It was her sixteenth birthday and she told him her father was busy, so they spent the day together.

"You guys were really close, huh?", Marinette asked.

"The closest. She was like a granddaughter to me.", he sighed. "Why do you ask about her?"

They needed an excuse and fast.

"Well, um. She's was a student at my university and we wanted to do a reunion, but I don't have her information.", Marinette stuttered out.

"Sadly, we never exchanged phone numbers because she was always here. Though I haven't seen her in forever. I hope you guys succeed and please when you do, tell her I miss her.", he smiled back.

"Will do Mr.Florez. Have a good rest of your day.", the group waved away and exited the shop.

"Okay, so now it's confirmed it's not my sister by any means.", Marinette said. "Only child, no mom, bad dad, and she's been here even though she was "gone" for fashion school. Somehow, she manipulated our entire family and that means she's dangerous."

"You're right. We need to find her and stop what ever she's trying to do.", Adrien says back.

Emilie nods. "Also Marinette I must ask, what type of moisturizer you use. You're absolutely glowing!", Marinette chokes on air.

"Yeah, must be the um new weather, notatallmebeingpregnant ahhahaha."

"What was that dearest?", she said in confusion.

"Not at all me being stressed.", Adrien rolled his eyes at Marinettes cover up.

"Okay dear, just know stress isn't good for pregnancy.", Emilie struts away.

Adrien and Marinette stare at her stunned.

"What? When you pop out three babies, who were very chubby by the way, you'll know if someone else is pregnant. Now chop chop, we have places to go."

My writing is slower getting worse ;-; anywho how's quarantine for everyone and if you don't have quarantine how's your freedom?