The story of Weg pt. 2

As Weg strolled through the street a distant shout echoed in Weg's ear it seemed to never stop. Weg ran closer to the screams and that's when Weg saw it...

Shock entered Wegs frail body as Weg saw Papa Weg. Weg's dad was getting killed in a dark alley that was ruled by the evil ones who pollute the small city of Wegging Wilds . The Dude ran of knowing there was someone with the name of Weg watching. Weg sprinted to Papa Weg and held his wound tight to stop the blood.

*time skip 30 mins*

Papa Weg was sent to the hospital to see if Doctor Weg can heal the wounds. As Weg patiently waited in the waiting room panic was seen all over Wegs face.

"can I come in, its Doctor Weg" The doctor stated.

"yes, come in "Weg said with a shaky voice.

The door slowly opened with a troubled look on Doctor Wegs face. Weg teared up knowing it was probably bad news.

"Im so sorry I couldn't save him" the Doctor cried out to Weg

Tears poured out of Wegs face falling to the ground like a meteor, no emotion was to be seen on Wegs face there was nothing. The doctor left without saying anything else. All Weg could do was cry nothing stopped Weg.

*time skip 30 mins*

Wegs eyes were all red and puffy from the amount of crying . Weg unlocked the door to Wegs and Levi Wegs house, Weg was all dizzy and couldn't really see at all and fell into Levi Wegs arms. Levi Weg walked over to the couch dragging Weg there to and, Levi Weg slapped Weg tightly not even asking why Weg was crying so much, He just slapped Weg, until Weg fell asleep in his arms, Levi Weg lightly slapped a pie on Wegs forehead and left weg like that.

Weg woke up with pie all over Wegs face and Levi weg was no where to be seen turns out he plotting on pouring freezing water all over Weg and it succeeded and Weg got soaked and Weg died on the floor Levi weg Laughed hysterically and thencSon Goku appeared and slapped Weg in the face and laughed

The rest of the day they stayed at home trying to murder each other.

*TO BE CONTINUED*