The story of Weg

One day Weg was wandering down the street and saw some one that caught Weg's eye, another person,Weg walked up to this person and they looked at Weg in the eye and walked up to Weg and asked Weg "want to go somewhere, like dinner". Weg blushed and obviously said yes to this hot being. they introduced themselves to each other.

 "hey I am Levi Weg" he stated "and you are"

"I am Weg" Weg blushed 

Little did Weg know Levi Weg was a great singer, so they went to a karaoke club,  Levi Weg got up on stage and sung a song  (Great days by Karen aoki and Daisuke Hasegawa) dedicated to Weg, when he finished singing every one applauded him and when he got off stage he met up with Weg again and kissed Weg on the cheek and the whole night they were chatting away without stopping. they soon departed and left and went back to their houses. 

*time skip a few months*

Levi Weg and Weg moved into a house together by a beach and they had their own pet dog Todoroki Weg. They continued to live a very awful and painful life.

The End..

Author note :
If anyone reads this like anyone this book will probably be changed by this time I hate it with passion its cringey and weird and has no meaning to it other than weg ( this was supposed to be a joke then it developed but the story parts are awful)