Milano Summer Vibes...More like Milano summer fights.

Author's musical recommendations: -"R U Mine?" by Arctic Monkeys

"Barrio" by Mahmood

"Brianstorm" by Arctic Monkeys.

"So, how did you find the phone?"

"Why would I tell you?" He responder after giving her a little smooch on the lips.

"Because It's mine?" She said while giving Cole's lips a hard bite.

He got mad, he hated feeling pain, so he choked her.

"Listen here little bitch, don't."

"I'm daddy's little bitch and I'm sorry. Now would you please tell me how did you find my phone?" She asked with an inferior vibrating voice.

"I refuse to respond, it doesn't matter, I'm too lazy to tell details."

****************

The actual details Cole was too lazy to tell:

5 PM,

Cole left Vanessa in a café while being angry.

He wasn't angry because of the argument, as he already put her in her place as his inferior submissive slave that couldn't get on his nerves because of a stupid argument, but he was mad 'cause that little inferior submissive slave lost her phone, something that belongs to her, her who belongs to him. And he didn't do enough shit, he didn't do anything in fact when she lost her phone.

So he left Vanessa on that café full-on red and angry, and he promised himself that he wouldn't return to the café until he brings that damn phone back.

A matter of surprise, as he was wandering Milano's streets on the way to the ghetto, he bumped into Alessandro, a local friend of his, but Alessandro was going to the shop to buy some alcohol in disguise. Not because of the curfew that wasn't yet implemented, but because he is pretty famous in Milano and the whole Italian peninsula and the continent. Yes, it was Alessandro Mahmood, more known as Mahmood, the new hit rapper of Italy who came in the 2nd place of last year's Eurovision Song Contest. And yes, he and Cole are friends.

"Ciao Alessandro!" Greeted Cole.

"Cole my bro! how are you still wandering Milano despite the virus?" Answered Alessandro with his Italian accented broken English.

"Long story...Are you free tho like right now?" Cole demanded.

"Si, si I am! What's the deal? You look mad, tired and mad tired!"

-"Well, that long story includes my partner's phone getting stolen." 

="Oh dio.. you know what? Let's go to my place first so you'd change your clothes and then hop on the car."

-"Why shall I change my clothes? They ain't dirty! And why would we need a car?"

="We're going to Fiera bro, the Milanese flea where you can find everything stolen sold instantly. Also, it's part of a hood, and one of the most dangerous ones. And I need to get me some weed there."

-"To Fiera, then."

It took them 15 minutes to reach Fiera, meanwhile, Alessandro was showing Cole his new EP.

They started to wander Fiera's flea shop where they found every sort of shit sold with affordable prices: From empty Pastis bottles sold for a euro each to a signed Chiellini's Inter Milan's Jersey.

And while Cole was observing every single piece attentively, he finally found the one who sells phones and that one prick of a teenager who stole Vanessa's, indeed he found the phone near the other ones.

"Hum, Alessandro look! I've found an iPhone 7 in the flea!" Informed Cole while winking at Alessandro who got the alert.

"Ah great! let's negotiate its price then!"

"For you, 200 Euros!" revealed the phone seller.

"Hum, I'll take it, yet let's negotiate the price somewhere less noisy..and can this young man come with us as well? I'd love to have a piece of advice from him!" replied Cole.

"Yeah for sure! grab the phone to check it it's new I just got it!" spake the phone seller.

"Yeah for sure.."

On their way to that "less noisy place", Cole placed the phone on his pocket, then grabbed his swiss knife in the other one after winking again at Alessandro who already ordered his dealer and his chums to follow them secretly.

"So you said 200 Euros right? how about 150?" calmly Cole requested.

"You know it's a new one and it works very well so 200 is already a good price!" replied the phone seller.

"What do you think little man?" Cole asked the thief while pressing his hand on his shoulder.

"I think it's a very good one, in fact, I robbed it from a dumb couple that asked me to take a photo hahahahahaha, dumb tourists." replied the thief with a foxy smile.

"Oh.. that was sneaky! tourists are dumb indeed!" so said Cole, while holding tight on his swiss knife and snapping his fingers, then he pushed the thief against a wall while sticking the knife against his neck.

The phone seller got scared and wanted to run.

"Why are you running? why are you running? you did nothing wrong!" Cole smiled. "Also, you said the price was 200, right?" he asked.

"Let's make it one hundred and...OUCH!" whoopsies the phone seller got hit on the balls by Alessandro from behind.

"I never heard of such a number before, anyways let it be 300 hundred..since you're the one giving me the money." Cole started to clobber both the thief and the phone seller with Alessandro, the dealer, and his chum. Then he took all the banknotes from the phone seller's wallet and ran away leaving both asswipes swimming in their wounds.

Cole and Alessandro hopped back to the car and drove fast, back to where they came from.

"Here you go Alessandro, here's your weed and gas money back, thanks for your help!"

"Dude, keep them in your wallet, I already got a shit tonne, you might need that money later."

"Alright!"

"Ay by the way what's the story of the phone?" Alessandro wondered, yet while asking, Cole was already far away on his way back to the café.

"Do you know what's that?" Asked Cole after waking up Vanessa who napped in the café.

And her reaction made his smile as wide as to how he makes her hole.

Very wide, and white.