Crush

I don't know why I have 2 crushes when I'm in grade 1 they are Clarence and JM. Since kinder i have crush to Clarence to grade 1 I have a classmate named Elyanna she is always good to me even when I am always wicked or bad to her and one day after class (I'm just only preschool that time) me and Elyanna have a same service I get her hair and make her cryElyanna:what are you doing to me is there anything wrong with meRuth:you know why because your stealing Clarence to me he is always protecting you he is not protecting me and I know you have crush to himElyanna:I'm so sorry ruth and excuse me I'm not assumer like you and bad like you and you know what why Clarence don't like you because you so assumer bad and feeler that's why he don't like you..............?...........Elyanna's mother knew that I make her cry so Elyanna's mother go to our school to talk to me. And it ends..................................................................After 2 years...............................:........................I don't have crush anymore to Clarence when I turned grade 2. When I was grade 1 I have crush to Clarence when Clarence leave our school JM is my one and only crush since when I was Grade.2 to Grade 6 but when we turned grade four he is my certified hater he Is always bullying me not like Elyanna close to him they are best friends and know each other's secrets and I'm so jealous to them when we turn grade five they get more close to eachother. Our classmates always teasing them it's just nothing to them when I am talking to jm JM talking to Elyanna and always whispering to her. all of our classmates thought JM and Elyanna have crush on each other but they are wrong Elyanna have other crush and JM also have other crush I always teasing Elyanna and JM but the truth is It hurts my feelings I just only teasing them for me not to tease that I don't have any crush to him and I don't have any crush to him. but deep inside I think I'm fallen Inlove to jm..