39 ~Girl's Night Out~

PurpleUniqueCorn3916 🦄

Sorry for the late upload!
💖💖💖

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

{Ava's POV}

We are in only two days before the Christmas break and I was super excited because before chritmas break starts there will be a winter party at school.

I was at lunch in the cafeteria with Katelyn and Luci.

Luci is a friend of Katelyn in Science Craft Lessons, she is also a friend of mine since highschool, but it's more like Katelyn and her are more than friends to be honest, she has an orange hair with dark drown eyes.

We were talking about how we should be dressing up for this coming Christmas party since the theme is more on magical stuff thanks to the new school head.

Katelyn:" Ughh... I don't know anymore... I wanted to be a fairy but Luci beated me to it!

Ava:" Ahahahaha... Come one Katelyn you can still be a fairy if you want....

Luci:" That's what you get for telling me your costume *smirks*

Katelyn:" Your the one who asked Stupid!

Luci:" Heh... Pathetic....

Katelyn:" Excuse me!?

Ava:" Okay... Thats enough you two... *sigh*

They might be best friends but they are always fighting like this and it never ends.
But I'm sure deep inside they are good to each other. They just love to challenge each other to the limits.

While those two were fighting I thought to myself what should I wear as well since I myself don't have anything to wear for the party.
Then an idea hits me.

Ava:" Aha! I know what to do... *chuckles*

Katelyn:" What is it..?

Ava:" Let's do a girls night out!

Luci:" Ohhh... Nice....

Katelyn:" Why are we going to have that exactly? we are only talking about costumes for this Christmas Magical Party or something.... Jeesh why is the new school head crazy about magical creatures anyway....

Ava:" C'mon Katelyn think about it!  We can go shopping tonight to pick up some costumes and we can go to a house on one of us and do girly stuffs like we used to do back on highschool!

Katelyn:" Yeah right except for the part where we all got caught drinking alcohol....

Luci:" Ohhh... I remember that....

Katelyn:" It was no thanks you that i god grounded for a week.....tsk...

Ava:" Ahahaha! Oh yeah i got grounded as well...

Luci:" well I'm always down for it.... Aren't you gonna Katelyn...?

Katelyn:" ughh...  In your dreams of course I'll do it!

Ava:" Really you will?

Katelyn:" Of course duhh... Were in college and we're already 20+ so yeah no one can stop us...

Ava:" Great!

Luci:" Then I'll dispatch the fairy  costume and we all get to pick the best costumes....

Katelyn:" Hah!... I'll make sure I have the best.... *smirks*

Luci:" Oh no... You will have the lowest outfit... And will have the greatest....