Day2 part1

We got our food we started eating and talking about different thing. after we were done we payed. and left my mom and stepdad don't come back till tomorrow. But after avani dropped me off at my house she left.  I went up stairs to my room and watched tv. till I heard the door it was just mattia because he's the only one who has a key. besides my mom and stepdad but there gone to New York. I went down stairs to get something to eat and mattia was sitting on the couch. I was wondering in the fridge till I felt someone grabbed my ass.my stomach flipped upside down because I knew it was mattia I turned around.
SMUT ⚠️
Y:Mattia what are you doing let me g-

Before I could say anything els he smashed his soft lips in to mine we started making out but I pulled alway because it's really wrong to be kissing your stepbrother.
M: why'd you stop?
Y: this I really wrong mattia
M: I know you liked it *smirks*

Not gonna lie it did feel really good but also it felt totally wrong. He started kiss down to my neck leaving hickeys and wet kisses. I could feel my self getting wet but I didn't stop him witch I should have. A moan escaped my mouth why he was undressing me and him self all I was in now was my bra and underwear and he was just in his supreme boxers. He started kissing down to my boobs but first he brought me to the couch and layed me down then he took of my bra he started licking and sucking my boobs leaving hickeys.
M: get on your knees
Y: *nodded*
He took of his boxers showing off his 11inch member my eyes got big I have never seen one this big before.
M: like what you see he said *smirks*
Y: ya

After I started to give him head he was groaning and breathing heavy after a minute of doing that he needed to cum.
M:I need to cum
Y:*nods*
He came all in my mouth I just felt this warm liquid shoot up in to my mouth I swallowed it.  M: lay back on the couch
I layed back on the couch as he look off my underwear and started to eat me out I could not stop moaning it felt so good  after about a good 2 minutes of him eating me out.
Y: I-I'm g-gonna c-cum
M: cum for me babygirl
After all that he put a condom on.
M: you ready
Y: yess

He started going slow and then started going fast all I could do was moan it felt so good
After about 3 minutes of doing it.
M: I'm gonna cum
Y: m-me t-to

We both came at the same time mattia got off of me and put his clothes back on and went to my room. I got up and put my clothes back on to and went to my room and went to bed I was so tired.