Day3

I woke up and took a shower. Today my mom and stepdad come home. I kinda nervous because of what me and mattia did last night witch was very wrong and I don't know why I let him do that to me. It's is what I put on

After I went downstairs to get coffee

After I went downstairs to get coffee. Mattia was sitting on the couch with some girl making out.  Eww I was thinking in my head. I grabbed my coffee and went up stairs. Heard the door slam. That girl probably left I went to check and she was gone. I went back to my room and texted my mom because she should be back soon.

MOMMMY🥰❤️

You
When are you gonna be home?

Mommy🥰❤️
Lena what do you want. I'm on my way home right.

You
I'm bored! And I miss you.

Mommy🥰❤️
I miss you to I'll be there in about 20 minutes.

You
Ok!!

Me and my mom always had a good relationship. Because she the only one I knew my whole life she make good money owning business. And working at the hospital.
I heard the door open. I ran downstairs to see my mom and stepdad. I ran and gave my mom a hug.

You: mom I missed you so much!
Mom: I've only been gone for the 2 days.
You
I know.

My whole life I have never been a day with out my mom. she the only on I trust she my world.

Mom: well I gonna get dinner ready

You:ok!

Mom: so Lena what did you and mattia do well we were gone?(she said smiling)

You: nothing really I just hung out with Avani and he did his own thing.

Mom: oh ok.

Well my mom and step dad were making dinner. I sat on the couch on my phone mattia was gone somewhere so I felt comfortable.
I was on instagram just scrolling. Till I heard the door open. Great mattia is back"

Mom: dinners ready.

I went to sit down at the table and of course mattia had to sit right me I felt really uncomfortable for some reason.

Stepdad: well next week we're leaving again!
Mattia: ok(he said smirking)
You: great(I said sarcastically)
Mom: your ok with that Lena?
You: I guess(I said slow)
After dinner  I help my mom do the dishes. And then took a shower and went to bed.

TBC!