Chapter One - Out of body experience

"Katsuki! Don't you remember me?" The h/c stranger infront of me calls out.
Just as she is about to walk out of the train, she turns to me, unwrapping the scarlet cord from her locks, letting strands of h/c fall down onto her petite shoulders. A mixture of panick and hope flickering in her e/c orbs.
"My name! My name is Y/n!"

I don't know why, but when she flung the cord out infront of me, I gripped on with all I had.

---

"Gah!" What the hell type of dream was that?! Looking around I realize something is majorly off about my room. That being that it is infact not my room.

The large Japanese style windows allow the golden sunrays to touch my skin. Instinctively I squint as a desk cluttered with books, a lightly coloured desk lamp, stationary and other junk comes into view. I turn my head to the other side of the room, a small cocoa coloured shelf full with more books stood, pegged next to it on a short line was what seemed to be a white dress shirt and a royal blue skirt... a school uniform. A school uniform for a female.
Why the hell am I in some random girl's room?!

Looking down, everything seems to become semi-clear.
"Are these even real?! What type of shitty quirk hit me to make this happen?!" I mumble in frustration and confusion.

"Uhh, sis? Are you okay?"
Turning to the sliding door, I realize a small girl had opened it. Quickly looking over her, I concluded she was a middleschooler. If her dorky h/c pigtails weren't a dead give away, I don't know what the hell is.
"Who the hell are you?!"
The girl scoffs, "are you still asleep? Breakfast time! Now!" With that, she slams the white Japanese sliding door shut, letting it bounce slightly as it made contact with the door frame.

"What a little brat", mumbling, I spot a mirror at the far end of the room. Making my way over, I servey myself in the reflective glass.
"This has to be some type of shitty joke." Dropping the baby blue nightgown I was apparently wearing, my heart drops into my stomach.

"WHAT THE FUCK?!"