The Nightmare

Draco's p.o.v

morning came too quick for my liking. as light spilled into the room, i noticed harry wasn't there i started to worry until i heard him talking to himself in the mirror, curious as to what he was saying, i got up. "the dursleys were right, you are pathetic, can't even stand a nightmare without crying, and you thought draco would actually want you."i hear him scoff at himself, his words only igniting my ever burning hatred for those deceased muggles. i tried to open the door, making to much ruckus. "i'll be out in a minute draco. sorry" he immediately missed his pet name from last night, he heard harry whisper to himself before opening the door, words of discouragement. 

he unlocked the door and i instantly pulled him into a hug "if i ever hear those awful words about yourself leave your tongue again..." i stated angrily. "i'm sorry" he whispered, "why are you apologizing to me?" i asked. "because you got me for a mate, a pathetic boy, who can't do anything right. they were right, i got so high of myself i lost my place, i understand if you want a new mate, i can leave, you probably want some pretty slytherin girl, i'll only embarrass you, and hold you back. you are probably only with me because you have too, i'll give you your space, and i don't mind if you leave me. we can meet up to make sure your not in pain, then you can hang with someone. i'm sorry for wasting your time with my presence." he looked to the floor as pain and sadness swept across his face. i felt a tear run down my shoulder to find harry was crying. "shh... love, calm down. of course i want to be with you. you make me happy, you don't drag me down, you lift me higher. you shouldn't speak so lowly of yourself." i stated pushing the fringe off his forehead i kissed him, "so if you want to keep it a secret we can sit at different tables until your ready?" i stated, "whatever makes you happy" i sighed and stopped walking towards the door, i was quite aggravated by harry's ability to put himself down without a second thought. "stop.. just STOP.. this is not just about me, it's about you too,not what I want, but what WE want, so if your done putting yourself down, lets go eat so you can get some meat on your bones." i sighed. "SEE, it is just about me you even turned EATING into something benefiting me! i'm just so much work, don't you want someone you don't have to worry about? someone who can make you happy!" i lifted him up and threw him over my shoulder, i walked all the way to the main hall. when i set harry down he looked away from me. "what did you do?" Ron stated. "he kept putting himself down, and calling himself a drag, and how he so much maintenance, and how i made everything about him, and how there's nothing i say that benefits me, how i always make it about him." i stated looking at the boy in front of me, he got up and left i felt a tinge in my stomach, he started to walk toward the bathroom. five minutes later i hear glass break. i get up, shift, and run to the bathroom, then i hear harry let a sick giggle lose, "if i'm gone, then he can focus on himself, not me. i only bring sorrow anyway, i almost made him cry." i had heard enough, i knocked down the door to see harry holding a makeshift glass dagger. he had made a small cut to his neck, pulling away when he heard the door break down. draco takiled harry down stealing the shard away from his, and tossing it across the floor. "i'm trying to make you happy, with me gone you'll have no one to worry about! bloody brilliant right, get rid of the thing that makes you worried, then you can focus more on you!" he smiled at his stupid knowledge.  "draco... draco DRACO!" 

 i was abruptly shaken out of my nightmare, thank the gods it was only a nightmare, i pulled harry into my chest smelling his wonderful scent, it was all fake, just a nightmare. he noticed i was shaking quite a bit, i calmed down and got ready for a day full of classes, 

bonus picture {not related to the story at all}

A/N

wordcount:747

hey guys what did you think of draco's dream? comment below. it is currently 4:17 have a great morning, afternoon, or night, guys, gals, and all you crack heads in between, Lucinda out!