A Weird Meeting

AN: it's just a prolog~

"Haaaahhh it's really cold," a boy with black hair said while he was rubbing his hand. His eyes which were looked like panda eyes looked at a few cats fought for a food he had bought for them. He was alone in the park, after his school finished he run to the park right away. The boy was 18, he loved cat but unfortunately his roommate had an allergy of animal's fur. So, he just fed some stray cats and treat them as his pets.

"Ya! Stop it! I still have some foods for you..." the black hair boy shouted to the cats.

"Daremoga~ darekani~" the boy jumped because of suprise after hearing his own ringtone, he pouted and grumbled but stop after looking at the caller's id. It was his roommate!

The boy sighed and answered the phone, "What is it hyung?" the boy asked the caller.

"Ya! How long you will spend your time outside?" the caller shouted.

"Tsk, Baekhyun hyung I have to feed my cats first before I go home!!" the boy answered his roommate with an irritated voice.

"Your cats? Those are just some stray cats! Don't do something unnecessary! Come home now, I don't want to wait... I need my beauty sleep Tao Baby." the boy just mimic how his roommate usually talks.

"Okay... Okay... I will go home after one hour!" Tao answered.

"You shouldn't go outside at night, you don't know how dangerous it is... It-" Baekhyun started his speech about 'The danger of going out at night' again.

Tao just rolled his eyes, he put his phone in front the cats that were busy eating.

"THUMP" Tao switch his eyes from the cats to the place where the loud sound was heard. His jaw dropped when he saw four wolves just landed on the park. He couldn't move or scream.

He froze there with a blank mind until the biggest wolf with yellow eyes stared back at him. Tao felt like he was going to faint. He thought the worst thing that would happen to him but then those wolves run away to the south. Tao fell on his knees.

"WHAT THE HELL IS THAT?" He screamed.