Chapter 4

Ria's POV

     I was frozen at the corner of the elevator the whole time as they went inside while Wheein and Hwasa keep bickering about who should take the trash out when they get home. I honestly don't know what to do. I was expecting to meet them soon but I didnt know it would be this soon! My heart was beating so fast at the thought of me seeing them again. If you're a moomoo, you'd understand what I would feel seeing them.   I had to stay quiet and silently move closer behind to the camera to avoid being noticed. 

   "O-oh? What's this? Hidden Camera?" Moonbyuli said when she spotted the camera man behind her as she stared at the reflection not bothering to look behind and went to look at Yongsun and Hwasa.

"Yieehh..Don't tell me... Unnie, it must be starting already." Hwasa gave her a teasing look. Moonbyul chuckled at her statement and she pulled out her phone to do her business .  So far no one noticed me yet so I grabbed the chance to scooch in even more behind the camera man. I could tell from another angle that I look like a lost child whose holding for dear life at the random camera man's shirt. I could tell I look stupid, myself.

  She looked back at the man holding a camera again in complete confusion. 

 " No, it can't be.. We still have fan meeting to finish before filming it." Moonbyul mumbled clearly confused why there's a camera man behind her. 'What are they gonna film though?' I asked myself. I'm being nosy again , am I? Shit.

 I freakin' hate this position and this situation I am in. I was about to move any closer when one of her members were looking at the floor and could notice my shoes behind the camera man so without second thoughts, I lift the camera mans shirt and got inside making the camera man squirm at my behavior clearly startled and is having a hard time with his position.

So fuckin' sorry Mr. Camera man. 

I am nervous as hell and my palms are sweating. Meanwhile they do their thing, laughing at random jokes Wheein was telling and here I am starting to feel sweaty too when what it seems to be Yongsun stopped laughing and I can see right through his shirt that she was peeking right behind the camera man.

"H-Hey, Mr. Camera Man..." she trailed as I watch her looking at my white shoes behind the camera man .

As her eyes went back to the camera man who was having a hard time finding a good angle

As her eyes went back to the camera man who was having a hard time finding a good angle. 'Im in deepsh*t'

"Are you by any chance with-" she was caught off when the elevator dinged and opened revealing a very alert manager just waiting for them to arrive. SAVED BY THE BELL!  I sighed.

"Let's go Mamamoo! Fans are waiting to see you! Go! go! go!" he yelled as he gently pulled them out of the elevator and was met by a large number of paparazzi and fans screaming as they walked into the crowd. Soon enough, they were engulfed by the crowd and was no where to be seen. That's our que to leave.