61

Taehyung was looking at the space between Jeongguk and Hoseok's date.

More like no space at all.

Now you could say that Taehyung was a bit jealous of the way Jeongguk lunged himself at the other boy. It took him months, months till Jeongguk did that, so you can't blame Taehyung for glaring at him. Taehyung didn't like how he hugged his Jeongguk. Hoseok saw the glare and couldn't help but chuckle.

Oh boy...

Hoseok thought. It was fun and exciting to see Taehyung jealous. He has seen this side of Taehyung only twice, both of those times were when they were children. Hoseok came closer and nugged Taehyung's shoulder, that too made Taehyung glare. But as soon as Jeongguk pulled away from the hug, Taehyung stopped glaring.

"Why didn't you call? I would've came to pick you up from the airport?" asked him Jeongguk as he gave the other boy a huge smile.

The boy scratched his neck and laughed nervously.

"I was about to, but Hoseok mentioned us having a double date with you and your boyfriend? Really, Gguk, boyfriend?"

Jeongguk blushed furiously and looked back at Taehyung. Taehyung's jealousy was thrown out of the window when he saw Jeongguk's small, shy smile. Jeongguk came to Taehyung and after taking his hand in his, pulled him closer.

"Baekhyeon, this is Taehyung, my boyfriend. Tae, this is Baekhyeon, my brother."

Brother?

***

After sitting down and finally ordering their food, Jeongguk began talking with Baekhyeon again. They were so deep in conversation that neither one of them noticed when the food arrived. Taehyung watched as Jeongguk talked eagerly. He was moving his hands in the air and making all kinds of faces, which made Baekhyeon laugh and nod, agreeing to whatever Jeongguk said.

He's Jeongguk's brother.

Taehyung felt stupid. He knew Jeongguk had a brother who was older than him, hell he even knew that his brother lived in America. Taehyung felt stupid for not connecting the dots. Like come one, Baekhyeon even had that same bunny smile as Jeongguk did.

"-and then Taehyung-" Taehyung finally began listening to what was Jeongguk saying.

"Huh?" he looked at Jeongguk after hearing his name.

Jeongguk silenced him and went back to his story. Taehyung sighed and just stared at Jeongguk while he was telling the story. He didn't even feel when a soft smile appeared on his lips, the only way he even found out it was there was because of Baekhyeon who said something to Jeongguk and after looking at Taehyung, Jeongguk blushed.

"Stop staring at me like that." he whispered and turned his head as if trying to hide the blush.

"huh? Like what?" Taehyung was confused. Hoseok watched the scene in front of him as he sipped his sprite.

"Like you want to hold him and never let go." awnsered for Jeongguk Baekhyeon.

Hoseok chocked on his drink.

Taehyung blushed.

Jeongguk was a mess.

"Baekhyeon!" the said boy just laughed and teased Jeongguk again.

"Oh I have a question." after getting over the teasing Jeongguk looked up at Baekhyeon.

He looked at Jeongguk and nodded as if telling him to ask. Then it was Jeongguk's turn to smirk. He pulled out his phone, scrolled for a few minutes and cleared his throat.