CHAPTER 10- Dreams

"Right. And we were just frozen uselessly." Luke explained. "While they fought the idiot whom I don't know the name of."

"He didn't tell me his name." I said.

Chiron stared at us intently. The chaos Army were gathered around the Ping pong table in the rec.room.

Everyone in the army were all wearing cloaks so we probably looked like a bunch of Dementors gathered at meeting held my Voldemort.

Annabeth was with us, sitting opposite to me, and on her lap sat Arial who had practically refused to leave mine or Annabeth's sight. She was either clinging to Annabeth's neck or hugging my legs. Even if she hadn't been doing that I would've made sure she didn't leave my sight.

She had been through some pretty traumatising stuff for a five year old. The only traumatising thing normal kids her age would go through would be evil older siblings stealing their ice creams.

"Okay Pe-Omega." Chiron started then coughed awkwardly. "We need to hear the full story. Every little detail."

So I told them. The only thing I didn't tell them about was about Arial and the fact that a evil Guy had known my name.

"Where's the shard of glass?" Castor asked.

I took it out from my pocket and gave it to him.

He examined it with Michael looking over his shoulder. "Nothing special." Michael declared and gave it back to me. I returned it to my pocket where Riptide was.

"But-" Silena started but she was cut off by a bright light. When it faded away, there stood none other than Lord Chaos himself.

"Chaos?" I questioned.

"Omega." He nodded his head at me. "Our galaxies is under attack. I need a few of you to come back with me. Would that be okay?"

"Uh...yeah, sure." Lee said.

"Ethan, Michael, Lee and Castor? Your powers would come in handy with-"

I interrupted him. "Lord Chaos. A war is about to start here. We can't-"

"Omega, this is very important." Chaos continued. "If we do not win this war, you will have no home to return to."

"What if I don't want to come back?" I asked.

Chaos stared at me. "It will be your choice at the end. Your wish. But right now, we have a war to deal with."

Castor, Ethan, Michael and Lee got up with a groan as if this was so etching of equivalence to some stupid homework.

"And Omega, one more thing." Chaos said.

"What?"

"To help you in your war here, I would like you to get someone else onto the army. A demigod. From this camp." Preferably a girl, you know. He added in my mind. I could've sworn he winked. "One week to decide."

Then he flashed out with my friends as if it was no big deal.

***

"Daddy!" Arial squealed as she ran into our Chaos cabin.

Technically, no one other than the army could come in but I guess she could since she was my daughter...that still sounds really wierd...but also really good.

She tried to crawl her way up to my lap but fell down again on her butt with an oof. I laughed amd picked her up, setting her down on the sofa so that she was sandwitched between me and Luke.

Luke raised an eyebrow.

"Tell you later." I said.

Arial crosed her legs and started to poke Luke. She took his arm amd brought it to her eyes and examined it like a scientist would do to an interesting specimen.