Falling In Love.

A/N: Ummm hi guys! so imma be writing a story rn. duh hahah. And I give full credits to those who owned this idea beforehand and and if this idea is the first one ever made(prolly not lol),please give credits to me if you make a story near to this. thank you and enjoy!

EunAh's P.O.V

          " Uwahhhhh! I'm so tired!" I yawned as I woke up. OMO. what a fool. I should introduce myself first. Annyeonghaseyo! I'm Kim EunAh and I'm 22 years old. I'm originally from  Busan but I moved here to Seoul as I got accepted to attend a college here! Back to my current situation hehe, I stood up and walked to the bathroom to take a shower. After that, I wore my uniform and ate breakfast. I looked at my watch and saw that its 7.45 a.m! OMO,I'm late! I quickly dashed out of my house and took the bus. After alighting the bus, I ran as fast as I could until.......... BAM! I fell." Owwww!" I looked up and saw a guy in round spectacles. "Yah! Do you have eyes or what?!" he said. I just rolled my eyes and continue running eventhough it hurts. Finally,I reached the college on time! Phew, this college is huge! I quickly walk through the hallway and to the the general office to collect my timetable.

*KnockKnock*" Annyeonghaseyo,Kim EunAh imnida. I'm new here and I want to collect my timetable!" I said as a staff opened the door." Ah! Wait for a moment!" she said as she scurried to her room to give me my timetable." Cha! Here is it! And your first class is down the hall and turn right!" she said. I thanked her and bowed while she mouthed 'Hwaiting'. I smiled and walk away.

"I guess this is the class." I mumbled while standing infront of a door.I walked in and saw my classmates playing their handphones. I ignored them and took a seat beside the window. As I was about to take out my pencil box, somebody beside me said, "Annyeong! I'm Jina,LeeJina! Hope we can be friends!" I smiled while introducing myself, "Oooh. Annyeong! I'm Kim EunAh! Sure,we can be friends!" We shook hands and sat down next to each other. We talked and talked until the teacher came.

"Good Morning class! I am teacher Park and I am going to be your homeroom teacher. Okay,as this is your first year as college students, please introduce yourselves and I hope you all will get along well!"

  "Ne,ssaem!" the class roared in unison.

    As my classmates introduce theirselves, I find each of them nice and kind. And then it comes to me, " Annyeonghaseyo! Choneun, Kim EunAh imnida! I'm from-" I got cut as a boy with black hair came into the room panting. " Jeosonghamnida sesangnim! Jeongmal jeosaonhamnida!" the boy said. I looked and saw the boy who I bumped into earlier. It could not be him?! In the same class as me?!

A/N: Heyyyyyy. Thats for the first chapter! Sorry for any grammatical or spelling errors! Will update pretty soon! Annyeong!