Okamoto Nobuhiko' (My EX-fiancé 🤣) is married+ a little remembering of the past

Owjwissja. He cheated 🤣. I was supposed to be his fiancé🤣😭

Anyway, I'm done over him 🤣 I still have Ume-Chan (just kidding!)

But to set that aside, his announcement had a bit of a problem. I would like you to read the article below. I actually don't want to judge him since we don't know the real story behind everything. Why he got with a unknown female and in that hotel. Besides, whatever he does in life has nothing to do with us. If he's being unfaithful then, it is his own problem. It's his own choice to make his own plans and actions. It made me mad that some of this medias try to ruined someone else life. This guy just recently got married! At least give them some time to celebrate. I think he is good and is really guilty for what he had done.  Forgive the guy already!

Given that problem, I wish a Happy Marriage life to Okamoto Nobuhiko and his fellow seiyuu, Asuka Ōgame! Thanks for almost one year of being my fiancé!And of course, for lighting up my childhood with your voices and making me have this happy crush on you for almost 7 years. My 12-year old self would be quite sad tho. But as almost a 17-year old girl, I'm still quite sad that slowly, every seiyuu I had a crush on as a young innocent 12-year old me before are almost all married now🤣. now that I realized it, i'm about to end my teenage life!!! 1 year is just a blink of an eye and boom! I'll be entering adulthood and sooner or later, I would find the right guy for me and get married just like them and then I'll remember this day, that I was actually a bit heartbroken over a seiyuu who got married who I labeled as my fiancé and then just laugh at it 🤣. But If I ever had a chance to read my old fictions about them, and see how crazy I was for them before, I would🤣 but that would be too embarrassing.

My blessings and support are always with you Nobu!

Now I'm closing this little happy crush of mine in just one of those chapters of my life in a book.