Ride to love~

You and Uraraka walk back to the dorms but stop by the cafe beside the outdoor library to get some cookies 🍪
As you enter the cafe, they include a cute mini figures of bakugo in his hero costume, Deku and an All might.

You: Awh! Look Ochacho, they sell mini figures of our boyfriends.

Random girl: Pfft! Yeah right, everyone wants to be bakugo's girlfriend. So stop being a faker!

You stare at the random girl then exchange looks with Ochaco grinning.
You walk up to the random girl who was sitting drinking a milkshake and show her a picture of you with bakugo

You: Im afraid you didnt hear the rumours I guess.

Random girl: Theres a thing called photoshop, dont come at me.

You start to feel a rush of anger hit you. You couldnt help it but as soon as you lift you hand bakugo grabs it and twirls you to him.

Bakugo: Hey hey hey, why are you about to hit an innocent girl?

Random girl: Oh my gosh Bakugo! This physco bitch claimed you as her boyfriend.

You: You need to was-

Bakugo: wash your damn mouth. Yes she claiming me as her boyfriend is true.

You: HAH!

You grab Bakugo's and Uraraka arm outside all the way to the dorms.

Bakugo: That pull was harsh!

Uraraka: The first time I agree with Bakugo!

You: Stop being weak! Lets go get changed and meet at Bakugo's room.

You walk off to your dorm room with Earl in one hand. You stare at his blue pearl eyes and his fluffy hair getting distracted. You grab anything you could wear and ended dressing really cute. You wore a chic plaid yellow dress with sunflower clips on the top of your dress. You tied your hair up into two buns with a fluffy yellow headband.

You grab a white backpack and your high top vans and head off to Bakugo's room.
You open the door to his room.

You: Im here.

Bakugo: I can see that dummy.

You bash the back of his head.

You: You always have to be so rude!

Bakugo: Tch.

Bakugo: Give me Ear- the bab- whatever he is!

You carefully place Earl into Bakugo's tender arms lecturing him about how to hold him in an exact angle.

Bakugo: Tch, shush. Ive got it.

As you let bakugo rock Earl, you see him smile in a way he never smiled like before.

Bakugo catches you smiling at him softly and smirks

Bakugo: You wish this baby is real huh?

You: ..Shut it.

He smirks but then carefully places sleeping Earl onto his bed. He opens up his wardrobe and picks out a blue sweater.

Bakugo: Stop staring you creep.

You: Rude!

Bakugo: Just kidding.

He takes off his shirt and places his blue sweater on then grabs a baby carrier he had in his wardrobe.

You: W-why do you have that?

Bakugo: My mum packed it in as I was in it before.

You: Awh, how cute.

Bakugo: S-shut up!

He tenderly picks up Earl and places him in the baby carrier.

Bakugo: you wear it.

You: what no

Bakugo: grr. Fine.

As he wears the baby carrier, Deku and Ochaco arrive with their small but loud robot baby, Izuocha. You insist of holding their child and they agree for you too, Izuocha calms down and falls asleep.

Ochaco: What a surprise! You and Bakugo can calm down children while me and Deku cant.

Deku: Its hard Ochaco, it will take some time.

You: Haha, Izuocha is very small dont you think?

Bakugo: This baby is going to be the strongest!

Uraraka: Yeah, I suppose it is. Anyways! You guys ready?

Bakugo & you: Yep.

The four of you again walk outside of bakugos dorm, bakugo holding your hand while Earl is in the baby carrier and Ochacho carrying the baby with help of Deku.

Momo and Todoroki approaches

Momo: Awh look at these cuties!

Todoroki: Our baby is asleep in our dorm.

You: Heh, we're going to the theme park to take photos with then.

Todoroki & Momo: Sounds good, Have a great day!

You : Thanks!

You and bakugo head out  first since Ochaco and Deku were busy talking to Tsui and Hagakure. You call an uber for 4 people as Ochaco and Deku made it in time. You hop into the taxi on your way to the famous theme park, Dream Island.