!How rude!

Bakugo pov:

Me, y/n and Momo crept behind Icyhot who was slouching on the couch as if he was waiting for someone to approach him. Y/N's eyes were full of fear and her mouth started to tremble, I grab her shivering hand, comforting her silently and nodded at Momo giving her the signal to talk to Icyhot.

Nobody pov:
She approached him with her hands behind her back still perplexed of whats going on.
Todoroki smiled gently and patted on his lap telling Momo to sit with him. Momo accepted his request and did what he told her to do. He would stroke through her black hair while gifting her a box of chocolates and treats. Momo gave a queasy smile as Todoroki leaned on her back, sighing and relieved he was with his girlfriend.

Todoroki: Ive got to get back in a few hours to my dads agency.

He would hug her from behind, squeezing her gently but strong enough for her not being able to escape.

Todoroki: I wish I could stay with you today Momo but Ive got some training to do, however my dad told me the weirdest thing today.

He would chuckle slightly and lean back onto the couch, tired after walking from the agency to Momo's house which took a 30 minute walk.

Momo leaned against him.

Momo: What did your day say then..?

Todoroki glanced at Momo,

Todoroki; I told him about you as I finally felt that I could open up to him, fortunately he supports the idea of us being together as a couple. He told me to go "get you".

He would chuckle and scratch his head.Momo sighed in relief and gave a thumbs up sign to Bakugo and Y/N signalling that its all good and safe.

I stood up and walked to the couch, sitting on it comfortably with Bakugo. He shuffled closer to me putting his warm hands on my lap, grinning. I lightly punch him in the arm as he scowls and pouts. Todoroki passed me a box of chocolates that had a spicy sensation in the middle. I gave the boxes to Bakugo as he munched away with glee. I heard footsteps creeping up behind me to find out Kirishima has woken up. He placed his hands on my shoulders but backed away when Bakugo lashed out a tiny explosion in his hands.

Kirishima : Good morning everyone! Oh hey Todoroki is here to hang out with us!

He would slide across the floor sitting on the ledge of the couch with his hair tied up into a bun that had the littlest amount of hair I ever seen, after that Mina walked in with her robe and hair messed up, yawning as she enters the room. She sat on Kirishima with her arms around his neck as she lies in for a little snooze.
Bakugo grabbed my arms and forcefully placed it around his neck and he pulls me onto his lap. Telling me to give him more affection than the other students are. He pouted his lips and gazed where Momo was feeding Todoroki her salted caramel heart chocolates and Mina having a comfortable nap in Kirishima's arms. I started to cuddle with him and kiss his cheek.

Hey guys! I think this is the end of this story I guess 😔✋🏻 Im sorry but Im gonna start working on a bakudeku story! I hope you guys enjoyed this story ☺️ Goodbye!