TWELVE

first you get a swimming pool full of liquor then you dive in it___*slight smut in this chapter*___tae had no intention to be where he was at that very moment

___
*slight smut in this chapter*
___
tae had no intention to be where he was at that very moment.

he really didn't.

music blasted around him, the rhythm thrumming throughout the entire party. People grinding left and right. The stoners were gathered at the back, the strong smell of weed hitting filling taehyung's nose.

tae really didn't want to be here.

see, it was just half an hour ago that his friends (jungkook sadly not being using them) had shown up at his door.

namjoon had given him a warm hug, hobi encouraging him to take a quick shower and change his clothes into something "more presentable."

which is ridiculous, as taehyung believed his shark onesie was quite fashionable.

but now he here he was.

some stranger grinding to his left, and the stench of alcohol and fruity vapes filling the air.

all of these distractions.

all of this commotion around him.

and tae could only think about jisoo.

his mind and heart stung, the heartbreak still fresh. sure, it had been a few weeks now, but it didn't stop from hurting.

taehyung even thought she'd be the one-

no.

he can't think of her right now.

taehyung wove through the crowd of high college kids. finally the kitchen came into sight, causing the man to sigh in relief.

snatching a red solo cup from a stack spilt across the kicthen's counter, he took the alcohol and began to brew some sort of concoction.

any concoction.
as long as it distracted him from jisoo.

raising the bright red cup to his lips, tae's eyes squeezed shut at the strong taste. the alcohol was quite bitter, and he hadn't used much else to water it down.

shifting back into the dancing crowd of students, taehyung found himself slowly relaxing to the beat.

his body moved, swaying with the rest of the group around him. an electric air filled the room, everyone too drunk out of their minds to think straight.