~32~

Cole's POV

I enter the room, to see the blonde's hair straightened, in a fresh and gorgeously casual outfit, sitting on the bed, scrolling instantly on her phone. She looks up, startled by the noise created by the the wooden door. "Hey..." I trail off, walking over to her and plopping down down on the bed, next to her.
"Hey," she replies with a flat voice. I straighten up, looking at her from the side "So... what are you doing? Wanna go out?" I ask ever so softly, tucking a strand of hair behind her ear. She backs away, "I think I'm fine, thanks." She says bitterly, before returning to her phone, and erupting to laughter. Typing furiously, and ignoring me furiously. "Lils, just hear me out," I plead only to recieve an infuriated expression. "What?!" She continues annoyed "How about I head home, we've spent enough time here anyways."

She attempted to get up, when I pulled her back down, still holding her wrist. She rolls her eyes,  sitting back down, next to me. "Look, Lils I'm sorry for pairing you up with KJ," I say catching her attention, changing her expression. She looked up at me with a soft expression, a slight hint of smile on her lips. "I uh... wanted to ask you something...," I trail of carresing the back of her hand with my thumb. The room was silent and it felt as if I had lost my words, my voice had suddenly vanished. I was choking, well not on the outside, but on the inside.
"Uh.. Cole? What did you want to ask?" She asks in soft yet comforting tone. But my fucking luck is just so great I start blabbering.
"Yeah, so, I uh, was, uh thinking if hahaha never mind, not important," I chuckle awkwardly, deciding to stop myself before my blabbering got worse.
"Uh-huh. Tell me. Now." She demands firmly
"I was wondering, if, you, w-wanted to uhhhh go out with me?!" I stutter, quickly blabbering again "Just like two friends though."

What the hell Cole Mitchel Sprouse!!??

I asked her out on a date and then I say, 'just like friends'. Ughhhh.
"Oh yeah, of course! I'd love to hang out with you," she says sweetly.
"I actually have something for you," I say getting up from the bed; going to my wardrobe and opening it. I dug deep in to it, to find my well hidden present. I turn to her with the paper white bag, labeled : 'Camille La Vie'

"For you m'lady," I say going down on my knees as she sat on the bed, giggling in excitement.
"You didn't have to Coleeee," she whines playfully.
"What if I wanted to?" I say, handing her the bag; as I got up from the floor and made my way out of the room giving her time and privacy to change.

Lili's POV

I open the bag, realizing that it's my favorite shops to see a gorgeous flowy black dress. It's surprising how he knew exactly what I'd love. It's clear Lili Pauline Reinhart; that Cole doesn't wanna date. Great. I giggle in awe of the dress, I wear the dress and let my hair be natural, do a bit of make up. Weirdly, enough I actually thought he meant like a date date, and not 'going out'. Ughhhhhhhhhhh. After finishing I walk down the stairs, and him being him, he's lounging on the couch. When all of a sudden, he turns to look at me.

Cole's POV

I was texting with Kage, when I smelt her floral scent, and I heard the door creak lightly in the silence of the day. I look up quickly, to see her coming down the stairs. She looked gorgeous. I always thought the dress would look good on her but instead. She made the dress look good. I didn't even realize I had been staring at her, until she starts waving her hand in front of my face. "Cole," She laughs with her sugar-coated voice, "You're staring baby boy,"
I shake my head in realization, "Oh-uh, I'm sorry,"
"It's ok, don't freak out, we're like..." she looks down, I couldn't exactly catch her expressions, it was almost like she was... sort of, disappointed.
"Like what?" I question in curiosity.
"Like... Friends? Or Best friends?" She tries to smile.
God this was awkward.
"Yeah totally. I'd prefer best friends though,"
Shit! Lilliiiii I meant I'd prefer boyfriend.
Crappy crap. I lost that chance.
"Yeah, you ready to go? I'm bored AF," she says.