PART 26 A

Maan...What's happening to you? Its better for you to stay away from Geet.😖

On the other hand...Geet keeps the phone and feels something strange as if her mind is loosing its control and she feels a strange shiver which is out of her control. ...why am I shivering? What's happening to me? 😖 She takes few seconds to compose her self before moving to Maan's desk.

Uff...in between all this, I missed to check with Dev about when he is going to join me. Such an important thing to check with him. Very rarely he visits office and it's nearly impossible to check with him when I am back home. Is Geet ke chakkar main sab bhool gaya. 🙄 (Its all because of Geet I forgot to get these tasks done)

Geet walks in and Maan still thinks about what Dev found out about him...and tries the maximum to avoid looking at her or get distracted with her presence. Geet finishes with her work and keeps the files back to the respective places. Even she senses some sudden weirdness in the atmosphere wonder why?. Bhagawane...Indha Dev Vandhadhulendhu edhuvum seri illai (Babaji...since the time this Dev walked in here, nothing seems to be right) She moves away from that place but her Duppatta (Scarf) gets stuck on one of the indoor plant which has lot of bare branches with few thorns. Few more seconds passes by and her Duppatta completely stuck on it and she struggles to remove it without tearing the material. She removes one end of the Duppatta and the other end gets stuck in another end.

Maan slowly turns towards Geet and gets to see all her struggles in saving that flimsy material. He initially didn't want to help her out...but she was taking such a long time that he goes ahead to help her. He brings his hand on her Duppata to help her remove it. She didn't happen to see him coming close to her ...during this process she happens to touch his hand softly and shocked to see him so close to her. Invariably they are so lost in each other's vision...her hand still on his hand for quite some time.

her hand still on his hand for quite some time

soon..both snap out of their eye lock and Geet takes her hand off his hand when the reality strikes them. Maan takes out her duppatta off that bare plant and slowly places it back on her shoulder when Dev comes back...

Dev got to see something unusual...From his point of view, he just happen to see Maan placing the material on Geet's shoulder...ofcourse all naughty thoughts crosses his mind thinking all what would have happened between both of them...😉 Maan and Geet are shocked to see him back and what they hear further from Dev simply doubles their shock...

Dev: Bro...woh sorry, main knock karna bhool gaya...didn't want to disturb you... I just came to check with you on something...You seem to be busy with your...he stops and smirks ...😏 its ok, will come back later.😉

M: What? What do you mean by later?😯

Dev: Oh, you don't want me to come later then I will come tomorrow 😉

Maan and Geet give all horrific looks. They are not able to follow what's going on in Dev's mind. jn

M: What? tomorrow?