Chapter 1 - Adrenaline Meeting

I DO NOT OWN GHOST HUNT.

-------------------

Taniyama Mai closed her eyes, the wind blowing her mid-back length, brown-red hair away, cherry blossoms petal falling around her, letting the peaceful aura surrounds her. Opening her eyes, she saw the old school building, that she and her friends - Michiru and Keiko - were talking about. Apparently, the old school building is haunted.

"hmm, It sure is creepy, but not creepy enough to be haunted. Hopefully." she thought. Walking toward it and to the door, she peeped inside. Looking around she found a camera near the shelves.

"Eh, did someone left it in? That's a dangerous place to be placing an expensive camera." she thought.

Opening the door, she slipped inside quietly, looking around trying to find some clues as to why there is a camera inside the old school building. Walking toward the camera, she found the recording light blinking.

" hmm, so, someone is in here."

"Uhm. Hey there, If ever someone is watching and listening to me, Just wanna say that this is a dangerous area to  put your camera in." I said while smiling. Hopefully someone is watching the camera feeds.

--------------------

I was watching the video feeds from the camera when I saw the entrance camera. There is someone coming inside, looking around the area. Standing up, he made a move to the door when he hear them speaking. Walking back to the screens, he saw a beautiful girl staring at the camera. He didn't know why but his heart skip a beat when he saw her smile.

"Uhm. Hey there, If ever someone is watching and listening to me, Just wanna say that this is a dangerous area to  put your camera in."

"Her voice, her smile, her eyes, so beautiful." What the hell is happening to me? He shaked his head. "Get a grip of yourself , Koujo!"

Suddenly, knocking sounds can be heard throughout the building, the door opening and closing, some windows shattering, the floor shaking making him fall to the ground.

Remembering the girl, he forced himself to stand up and made his way to the door. Running his way to the entrance area. He arrived at the door, just as he heard the voice of the girl screaming. He saw her on the floor, on her knees, clutching her ears and her eyes closed. Just as he saw her, he catches a glimpse of the shelves wobbling, swaying and looking like it was going to fall toward her.

"LOOK OUT!" he shout at the girl, running with all his might toward her. He didn't know why but he is so worried about her. He didn't even know her. But, he can't help himself when he let out a small gasp when she looked up towards him. Tears of fear falling from her beautiful brown eyes.

He pushed her away just as he saw the shelves falling. He heard her gasp. He let out a sigh. Feeling relieved that she won't be hurt. He closed his eyes, waiting for the impact of the shelves but then he felt small arms wrapping around his waist, pushing both of them away from the rapidly falling shelves.

*CRASH*

--------------------
So, how was it? This is actually my first ever story that has a real plot. 🤔😅 Sorry for the spellings and grammatical errors.. Hope you like it 💕 Please, comment down your opinions. I'm open about it but please no hate 💕