The Next Part

Ok, so I laughed so hard that me lughs stared to hurt, but then she text me and said just tell him it was an dared. I was like no, because I need to woman up and tell him or it will end up like the A situation (A story for another time). I still do not know what came over me but I text him I think I like you.Then he text me a bunch of no, and then he was like wait who is this. Of course I told him who I was tho it said it on my Snapchat. He was like your are joking right, and by the time he texted I was already a crying emotional mess. I was texting Jb and my church friend about this and they are like tell me what he said and stuff like that. Honestly I was scared, because in 6th grade I like a guy and told him and I got made fun of a lot. Also I am a tom-boy not really an girl-girl, like some one was new to me. So I stared at him a lot in 6th grade. Well not really, I would space-out and I would be looking at him. I got named stoker girl for 2 years straight. I quickly realized I do not like him anymore, but I still felt broken and bruised. I realized I have depression and suicidal thoughts. If it weren't for my friends, family, God, Jesus, and church I probably would not be here today. I know some of you are like really concerned, but I am ok. I really am, I have this thing I keep in my head saying I want to go to heaven so wait until God kills you so I can be with him. It work for me also I got some people that count on me, and could not just leave them all alone. Them need me so yeah super depressing right, well it was not supposed to make you feel all warm and happy with butterflys in your stomach. No, it is supposed to make you feel what I feel, but honestly I am just bored that is why I am writing this. But this is true all of it, it is my version of what I was going through at that moment in my life. I have to go, but maybe I will continue.