Part 1 - Wyatt

It had been to weeks since the prawn, and thanks to the cheerleaders and zombies, our pack has our moonstone back! We still have to find the Great Alpha though. I'm kind of sad though since I really thought Addison was it... but that's ok. Her and I are good friends and that's what matters.

I sat on my bed, thinking to myself. Thinking about my feelings for Addison. Thinking about trying this thing called froyo. Suddenly I came back to reality from my dreaming. "WYATT!" Willa yelled, calling for me to get out of my room. I sighed and went out into the main room where the pack was.

I was more tired than usual since I haven't gotten much sleep for the past few nights. I looked at Wynter who was trying out football with a few wolves. Without noticing, I was standing too close to them so Wynter thought I was playing. She ran at me and tackled me, knocking me into the moonstone. I yelped. "Wyatt!" She gasped, just realizing I wasn't joining in on their game. "Wynter!" I shouted, glaring at her and grabbing my side where I felt the most pain.

Willa saw the moonstone glow bright pink when I crashed into it, and she confronted me. "Wyatt," she growled, "what did you do?" I gave a puzzled look and got up. "What do you mean? I did nothing." "Well the moonstone is pink and... oh no." She rushed outside and looked up at the moon. It was a full moon and was pink. I looked up at it and gasped with awe then pulled out my phone and took a picture. It was beautiful.

"I've never seen anything like that in my life." Willa said, crossing her arms at me after taking in the gorgeous sight. "Go to your room," she said through gritted teeth, "NOW." I quickly went back into the den and into my room, hopping onto my bed and pulling the blanket over my head, covering my entire body. I curled up in a ball and lied there for about 15 minutes until I couldn't breathe anymore.

Suddenly I heard Willa's voice coming from the other end of my door. "Time for bed, Wyatt." She waited for a response. I usually respond with an "Okay," or "Alright. Love you sis," but this time I was silent. I was too mad at her to say anything. I heard her footsteps walk away without another word.

I sprawled out on my bed, not able to find a comfortable position, and closed my eyes. Despite how tired I was, I couldn't sleep. What is going on with me? I haven't slept for 3 days, soon to be 4. Is there something wrong with me?

I sighed, opening my eyes and sitting up. I looked at the time. It was 11:47 PM. I decided to go on a walk and quietly got out of bed, opened my window and carefully climbed out. I walked through the forest, and eventually arrived at Addison's house.

I tried to open the front door, but it was locked. I then went over to a bedroom window and opened it then climbed inside. I went into Addison's room to see if she was awake or not and what I saw left me disgusted. I saw her in bed with that no good zombie guy. She was wrapped up in his arms and cuddled against his chest. The sight made me nauseous. I slowly crept over to them. Suddenly I saw Zed's eyes shoot open and look right at me.