13💋

Elises POV...
I got up and looked around.

"Finally you're up!" Colby said coming out from the bathroom.

"Hey colbs." I said rubbing my eyes.

"You wanna go get coffee and then go to the mall?" He asked.

"Yeah I'll get dressed." I said getting outta my bed.

"I'm gonna go home and change and then I'll be back." He said walking out of the room.

TIME SKIP!!!

We were now driving to get coffee.

"Just wait in the car and I'll go get them." Colby said smiling.

"Ok!" I said.

He left and I turned on the radio.

Next song is from an upcoming artist by the name of YUNGBLUD! It's called casual sabotage. Enjoy!

The song started and I shot my head up from my phone. It was dom singing! But how? I listened to the song and tears fell.

Colbys POV...
I got in the car and seen Elise crying her eyes out.

"Hey what's wrong?!" I said scared.

"Somehow dom got famous and one of his songs was on the radio so I listened and it was talking about him and all these emotions he had. I hurt him!" She said crying even more.

"Hey! No it's not your fault! You didn't mean for all this to go down like it did." I said hugging her. "Let's just go to the mall and get your mind off of all this, okay?" I said.

She nodded and we drove to the mall. I bought her ice cream and now where laughing and having a good time.

"Dude.. we should go to hot topic!" I said.

She looked at me and smiled.

"I'll go if you give me a piggy back ride!" She said laughing.

"Fine!" I said as I kneeled down.

I walked to hot topic and we went inside. We looked around and bought a whole bunch of stuff.

"Wanna get a full matching outfit?" She asked looking at me.

I was a little shocked that she wanted to do that but I wasn't complaining.

"Sure... what tshirt are we getting?"

Before she could answer there was a lot of yelling and shouting.

"What's that about?" She said.

We walked away from it and finished shopping. We paid and walked out the door but before we did there they were...