Fairy tail vs Phantom lord

Android 21 and medaka now facing ultimate aggregor, as his eyes begin to shoot radiation beam at the two who dodges, medaka came first close to punch ultimate aggregor but he quickly block it then punch her but she didn't sent flying as she punch him back, the two punching each other in combat till medaka grab his arm to slammed him down to the ground till his chest blow a wind power try to blow her away but then she elbow his left arm, he kick her off of him and got up.

Ultimate aggregor: I that suppose to do something?

He notice his left arm cant move.

Ultimate aggregor: what the hell did you do to my left arm?!

Medaka: you didn't remember about the nerve points.

ultimate aggregor: what?!

medaka: true you have the combination Alien Sample of the Orishan, Amperi, Geochelone Aerio, Prypiatosian-B and a Talpaedan. But do carry out the weak point of the Talpaedan's in your body.

Ultimate aggregor: such good power girl, then I'll take yours !(he grab her by the neck to absorb her but nothing) what's going on?! Why cant I absorb you?!

Medaka: you can't absorb that is already amuned.

she roundhouse kick him, he got up growling as android 21 walk up as ultimate aggregor charging as throw a jack hammer punch to her but nothing as he grab her try to use his radiation to burn her as she giggle more.

Android 21: come on, are you even trying?

her tail wham him down as shot a black and red ball at him then exploded send him crashed in, then she walk up and point her finger at him making a pink beam charging.

Android 21: goodbye.

she blast the beam at him make him scream till a poof smoke, he turn into a cupcake, she grab it then ate it.

Android 21: Mmm.

Medaka: how is it?

Android 21: i'll give it a 13 to 100, judging of the 5 aliens is okay but only him is a bit low.

with taros

den o clashing with another den o , rainbowdash and another drive speed clahsing with fist back to back each other, sunset is dodging of another ghost's punches , ruby fighting grimm ruby, yang fighting grimm yang, blake fighting grimm blake, Weiss is fighting grimm Weiss.

seig, urutaros, ryutaros and kintaros is fighting another W.

Rainbow Dash: ah yeah! come at me faker!

She quickly dodges the messed up car that another drive about to , then a rainbow dash begin unleashing a mixed of time freeze and rainbow lighting zap around another drive to destroy him

Another ghost got push by sunset shimmer crystal fist punch, she rapidly punching him then she float up, using her gravity power then she make a gravity orbit to make another W and another Ghost float up then the same with grimm team rwby as they floating around in orbit her.

Sunset: time for a spin.

Den o: hehe, nice!

He use his passed card to swift his belt.

FULL CHARGE!

Den o's sword glowing as then it click as a long red electric line to swing at the four another rider and team rwby hard to make an explosion.

Team grimm rwby fall down the ground unconscious ,they walk up and look down on them.

Ruby: hmm, what we do with them?

Den o: well we have to finished them off right?

Weiss: hmm, we tied them up and let see what zack think

Blake: agree.

Back with fairy tail

As mira who's hiding who's looks like lucy by the transformation magic except still have her dress and with cana.

Cana: mira, how long do you think we have until the giant cast that spell?

Mirajain: I'd say about ten minutes. If only we can figure a way what's powering it.

Cana: don't worry, I'm sure the guys inside are looking for power source right now.

Mirajain: someone's in there with Natsumi?

Cana: yeah, grace, elfman zack, zack's team and happy are with them.

Mirajain: elfman?! But why?

Cana: what's the big deal? He wanted to go.

Mirajain: you know as well as I do that he can't fight, it's to dangerous!

Cana: He'll be fine, he was one of our best fighters in the raid earlier.

Mirajain: fighting grunts is one thing but if he went up against one of phantoms best as he is now, I don't know if he could handle it.