PG. 1

Later that night...

<Swaggers POV>
I laid in my bed with all these thoughts in my head, luckily fitz finally got his own room. My heart felt aching and just beating so fast.. What just happened today? You know what? Fuck fitz! I'm going to get drunk! Yeah that's right! IM GETTIN' DRUNK! I walked downstairs to the kitchen, opening the fridge door scanning to get good ol'beer. I grabbed a bottle and opened it as it made a popping sound. I took a swig and grunted, blinking my eyes a lil from the bitter taste of my own medicine. I sighed in relief, it's been 2 days.. I'm not over-dramatic you are... Anywho, I walked back to my room with another beer and got stopped by .... FUCKIN FITZ!?

"What are you doing out so late? It's 3 am swagger.." FITZ yawned. "Well after what you've done, I decided to get a beer, to clear my head thank you." I said as I tried to get out of his way until he teased me more by stopping each path I take. "Oh..I'm sorry? Was I too much~?" FITZ smirked. I growled under my breath. "In fact, you were, I rather kiss TONY Then you." I talked backed. "Yikes.. Kinky." FITZ crossed his arms, raising a brow. "Excuse me, NOW." I shoved him to the side, walking back tiredly to my room. FITZ stared as I left, then he went downstairs to get something. I shut my door and laid down and opened my phone to watch YouTube and drink my beer in peace. After a while of watching YouTube, I fell asleep.

Next morning (Today)

I woke up with a slight headache from the beer, hearing people laughing and talking downstairs, I decided not to bother going down.I grabbed my pillow and throw it on top of my head, covering my ears from the noise. I groaned. Then all of the sudden, The door slammed open and the group jumped on top of me. "AHHH GET OFF GET OFF!" I freaked , everyone laughed. "get UPpp" FITZ slapped me off the bed, I grumbled in pain. "ITS FUCKIN-- uh...." I grabbed my phone and checked the time. "Jesus 1 pm?" I raised my brows. "Yeah, slept the whole day much!" Smitty chuckled. "Oh shut up Canadian scum." I joked with a snort. "Sorry Mr.Hangover." Smitty snorted back. "Alright settle down boys." Kyroz replied in the conversation. "Okay DAD." I said.

<FITZ POV>
--------------------
After yesterday's incident, I kinda felt accomplished and Guilty. It was worth it right? Maybe not.. Swagger is a tempered lil shit, I did something stupidly funny.. Or -- Gay? NOnonononnonoono Maybe not gay.. Maybe something else. But, the look in his eyes were tired like raccoons eye bags and he smelt like beer. I wouldn't blame him. Hah... I guess I was a lil tooooo much. But his eyes are a good brown, something I would stare into for each day I liked his personality. I sighed quivery until Kyroz slapped me in the face with a pillow, I freaked my shit. "GOTCHA LOVE BIRD!" Kyroz laughed, I slapped him on the back of the head. "Good goin dumbass skater boy!" I laughed along. Swagger groaned tiredly like some 16 year old teenager not wanting to get up. "get ouTtTtTtTtT......" He muffled into his mattress. "Swagger it's 1 pm, it's time to get up." I added. "Maybe I don't wanna get up." He said stubbornly. Seems accurate to say, he was a stubborn fella. "Cmon. Don't make me carry you." I added. "NO count to THREE!" Smitty chuckled. "Swagger I'm going to count to three." I smirked. He groaned more. "One..." No response. "Two...." No response again. "T-" "OKAY OKAY! I got it!" He snapped tiredly.

Okay that's all <_>