thirty-nine

NAYEON

"W-What?" What the fuck is she planning to do?

"Just lay down and relax," my breathing began to shorten.

"Please, Jeongyeon. Stop this right now, I'm sorry if I upset you," I pleaded. "I...I tell the crew to pull Jinyoung from the album. I'll beg at JYPE to never let that man come near me ever again. I'll do what it takes just to be away from him, Jeongyeon. Please, just let-"

Jeongyeon cut me off as I felt her lips caught mine. She began kissing me with a soft touch. It was a passionate and loving kiss.

Then she leaned back, cutting our kiss. "When will you stop apologizing?" I heard a soft chuckle.

"I don't know when but I'm not liking this, Jeongyeon. Please, let go of me! You're scaring me," my voice was shaking as I was at the edge of bursting myself to cry.

This wasn't the usual Jeongyeon I was dealing with. She sounded desperate and unrestrained with her emotions. And I can't help but get alarmed about it. "Please," I whimpered.

I felt a sudden jerk from her. "I'm sorry, unnie. I'll stop this now," she muttered. But her voice broke out.

My tears were starting to run down, feeling genuinely frightened of her. Jeongyeon gently untangled the piece of cloth from my wrist. I immediately removed my sleep mask when my hands were free.

I moved away from her immediately. I saw how her expression changed. Her senses were back.

"I-I'm s-sorry. I didn't mean to scare you," she lowered her head, avoiding my gaze, and her hands placed on her legs while kneeling. I guess she went back to her rationality this time.

I wiped my tears, "Damn it, Jeongyeon. What the hell do you wanna do? Seek revenge? I told you I didn't do anything wrong behind your back! For heaven's sake, listen to me!" I yelled back, I was no longer in my right sanity after what she did.

"N-no... I-I...don't know what I was thinking," her face looked panic and uneasy. She was completely herself again.

I exasperated by how she responded. Maybe it was a couple of minutes of getting mentally wrecked and do something crazy. Or even kinky.

I brushed off the thought that she was about to touch me while I was tied up. This isn't some sort of Fifty Shades of Grey kind of reference, is it?

Jeongyeon slowly got on her feet and wore her shirt back on. I can see how her chest moved as her breathing was giving her a hard time.

I grunted silently, feeling a bit guilty for making her feel bad. Fuck, I always feel soft when it comes to her.

"Hey," I called her softly. "Come here, let's talk." I patted the vacant space of the bed, implying her to sit.

She nodded carefully and crawled back to bed.

"Let's get this over with, Jeong. I'm tired of having fights with you," I started. "What do you want me to do to make you believe I'm not seeing Jinyoung?"

"I don't know, Nayeon. I'm tired too. But my insecurities and uncertainty are making me feel this way," she let out a sigh.

"I'm sorry doing for that shit earlier. I guess I was drawn too much from watching Fifty Shades Trilogy."

My mouth hanged down hearing her of what I just assumed earlier. "Are you fucking serious right now?" I blurted.

She nervously giggled, "Y-Yeah, I'm sorry, unnie. Chaeyoung gave me a copy of the trilogy."